Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna have to look at what I have on pre-order and see what I'll need to cancel around then cause I'm not playing that f---ing game. If these had been coming out at least around when they were supposed to I'd end up with a lot more but if they want to practically release a years worth in a month or two? Uh uh.

Those delays are really getting annoying. I'm quickly losing my enthusiasm and interest for the line and I'm moving to other companies that actually deliver what they put up for PO.

I totally get delays but I agree with animal mother about them releasing a years worth of orders in one month that should have been staggered. The other thing that's getting annoying is they continue to put up new pre orders when they haven't been able to make any release dates. I comment on every IG post they do about a new figure asking them when they'll actually ship something and they never reply.

On one hand its good that the figures arent getting rushed out, because for the price they should be nearly flawless... But on the other hand they are taking a very long time to deliver this stuff, especially the DC product. Im thinking the December date is a placeholder and not an actual confirmed release date though

Is the BVS Batman still one of the best in the entire One:12 line?
95377607752d8af9e333859266b1661a.jpg

I love the delays. I just got into this line. Gonna take me a few months to catch up. I'm working up my ebay bucks so I can maybe get one for free or save a ton on one of the expensive ones like The Punisher, Dredd w/Lawmaster or the DKR Batman.

All I have at the moment is The Joker, Shazam, Space Ghost, Frankenstein and X-Men Deadpool.

I have a question about the Ebay prices. The pre-orders are normally $80, but when the figures first hit Ebay, does the price go up higher? I'm worried if I don't pre-order something, the prices inflate on Ebay instantly. That's what happens with the S.H. Figuarts Star Wars exclusives. Pre-order for Anakin Skywalker was $85, then the second they hit ebay they went up to $160.

Quick heads up: Diamond shipped their allotment of Standard Space Ghost figures this week, so if you still need one keep an eye on ebay or if you have a cool shop that carries one:12, hit them up asap. A few are trickling out there at retail price giving people a small, second chance window.

Arsenal figure hit Ebay. Are there any other Mezco figures coming out this month or have they all been pushed back?

Have the bootleg figures affected the value of the official Mezco stuff at all?

I might be selling my BVS Batman but am unsure right now.

Nope, most people I've seen are using them for spare parts and customs, which is why I intend to do, I haven't seen the prices drop either.

Plus the quality is visibly inferior.

If there are still some Punishers available when my next payday drops, I'm buying me some and making some Doomguys.

I'd really like to see some detailed reviews of these One:12 knockoffs.

The Sideshow 1/6 Punisher has finally been KO'd too. It's all plastic and looks awful.

I could have sword the PX Exlusive Batman was going for around $140-$160 a month ago. Now it's over $200.

Back