Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if it was a glitch but I was able to use the code multiple times on all the Mezco pre-orders. We'll see if EE will honor it or cancel the orders.
It's a multiple use code. I've used it at least a couple of dozen times during the past few months with no problems.

Thanks for the heads up! I was so bummed when it stopped working.

Me too. I've rarely paid more than $60/$65 for One:12 figures, and that includes free shipping.

That $15 off $75 ebay coupon that pops up about once a month has also come in handy. It's usually posted on ebay's homepage late afternoon/early evening, and it's only good for a few hours.

RSDEAL17 code is active again. $15 off $79+ at Entertainment Earth.

Buy Mezco Space Ghost plus an additional $9 more to receive free shipping.

$55 for this figure sounds like a pretty good deal!

Thanks! I just picked up Space Ghost using the code. I can't wait till he arrives.

Thanks! I just picked up Space Ghost using the code. I can't wait till he arrives.

I just saw on the Fwoosh that someone posted pics of the EE version of Space Ghost. All the accessories including Blip are transparent which wasn't shown previously.

Screen%20Shot%202017-06-02%20at%209.06.22%20AM_zpsisa0zdwc.png

They also updated the image of the product on the EE site (a day after I ordered it).

MZ76211lg.gif

Needless to say, I'm not happy. I called this morning hoping I could cancel and was told that the item was already in the shipping area and could no longer be canceled. So basically I have to wait to get the item just so I can turn around and send it back to them.

I don't like those translucent 'glow' pieces at all.

That's some major bait and switch.

Wish I hadn't ordered it.

I don't like those translucent 'glow' pieces at all.

That's some major bait and switch.

Wish I hadn't ordered it.

Yeah it is! And I was told that I will have to pay the return shipping even though I told them that the product image didn't look like that at the time I ordered it yesterday. He said he would put a note on my record indicating that the item wasn't what I ordered.

EDIT: I just spoke to EE again as they called me back to inform me that they would provide me with a return mailing label since the product image did change after I placed my order. At least I don't have to worry about returning it now.

I'm going to contact EE and complain too. Mine shipped yesterday. I only paid $55.00, but I'd rather pay a bit more for the non-glow version.

I'm going to contact EE and complain too. Mine shipped yesterday. I only paid $55.00, but I'd rather pay a bit more for the non-glow version.

I just got a call back from EE letting me know that they would provide me with a mailing label as the product did change. I guess they had a meeting after I spoke with them and they opened one up showing that the accessories are clear, that is why the image changed on the site. So now I can pick-up a regular version instead.

I keep seeing conflicting dates regarding Arsenals release date. Some sites list it as having been released just yesterday, while others say it actually isnt releasing until July. I for one, havent been charged anything yet, but has anyone heard anything about this?

I just saw on the Fwoosh that someone posted pics of the EE version of Space Ghost. All the accessories including Blip are transparent which wasn't shown previously.

Screen%20Shot%202017-06-02%20at%209.06.22%20AM_zpsisa0zdwc.png

They also updated the image of the product on the EE site (a day after I ordered it).

MZ76211lg.gif

Needless to say, I'm not happy. I called this morning hoping I could cancel and was told that the item was already in the shipping area and could no longer be canceled. So basically I have to wait to get the item just so I can turn around and send it back to them.

Wait so you don't like the translucent pieces or the fact that SG glows in the dark :dunno

Back