Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they do a Miller DKR Joker and Superman. As far as a general Joker, yeah the clothes are ill fitting. He's like a bad cosplayer. Maybe a Previews exclusive will have a better outfit

I am a little disappointed. He is definitely missing the pin stripes and different color vest. Not to mention his trademark white spats.

Headsculpts are ok. I guess I wanted a Garcia-Lopez Joker with hat and trench coat.

I am going to buy it. I will support the line but this one smacks of a movie/tv version.

I wonder when will toy companies figure out that nobody really wants to see their "interpretations" or "reinventions" of characters...

Mezco would be nailing these if they were artist-specific.

I wonder when will toy companies figure out that nobody really wants to see their "interpretations" or "reinventions" of characters...

Mezco would be nailing these if they were artist-specific.
Would love if they made an more classic Joker. I can't remember any look that he didn't have tailcoat,pinstripe pants,and spat shoes..

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

we got 3 versions of daredevil. i'd be shocked if this is the only joker we get.

I hope you are right. I agree with all comments here really. No Coat tails, No pin stripes, No white spats shoes, No trench coat and No Hat. You MUST be holding out on us Mezco. If we had classic Joker right off the bat I wouldn't look twice at this figure. Fact is, it might be the only one they do.....so gotta have it. well played Mezco sir.

05-neal-adams-jokerjpg-8e4ce4_765w.jpg

I'd say it looks like this one, but the shirts the wrong color. I've been trying to find a match....

I LOVE the detail on that headsculpt; amazing for a 1/12 scale. I am okay with how the clothing hangs, again being forgiving since it's 1/12. It kinda looks like the clothing that we used to have on the 1/6 scale 15 years ago. The colors are wrong, I agree. Not enough accessories. I guess it's time to rummage through some other joker's accessories, but why should we have to? A crowbar here, a camera and a hat and a smiling fish to top it off. Wait, no cane?!?

so i cancelled my pre order for the sdcc exclusive armored batman,mezco is taking too long with this and im gettn the hot toys one anyway,i thought of this more like a placeholder ,but given that the hot toys one will be here soon,there is no point for me personally having the same figure just in smaller scale.
that being said,i fully plan on pre ordering deathstroke and arsenal though.

Back