Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't order anything directly through Mezco. I ordered both Classic Cap and Armored Batman for $220 + $32.88 combined shipping, which was fairly steep. When they were delayed I e-mailed Mezco and told them that I wanted to cancel due to the delay. I received an e-mail stating that the order had been cancelled and that I would receive my refund in 2-3 weeks. The refund actually ended up going through in a few days. I noticed that the refund was for $220, which didn't include shipping.

I called Mezco customer support today to get the shipping that I paid refunded to me. Spoke with a complete ****. He told me that the order should never have been able to be cancelled because of the NRD policy. I said that, clearly it had been refunded, and that I would like the shipping refunded as well. He refused, stating that if he did refund the shipping, he would have to charge me the NRD for each figure. I told him that there was no way he could charge my card, now that it had been refunded and he responded with "Sure we can". I told him that they couldn't charge me for shipping on something they never shipped and he told me that they absolutely could, because of the NRD policy, and that I would have to take it up with my credit card company. Which I am sure as **** doing.

Seriously, what the **** Mezco?

...that is messed up. Also if they're going to have a NRD policy, shouldn't they have shipped the items on time?

Wow. Went to sign into my Mezco account to verify that the shipping was still showing on the order and my account has now been disabled.

:slap

Apparently they desperately need the $32.

Yeah, that really sucks.

I had a pretty bad customer service experience with their PX TDKR Batman figure. I ordered it off of Amazon, but the cape poser thingy was broken out of the box. I called Mezco for a replacement, but was told that there wasn't anything they could do for me since I didn't order the figure directly from them. Explaining to him that I was talking about the PX version of the figure (meaning that Mezco never sold that version of the figure, only 3rd party websites did) got me nowhere, and he ended up not doing anything for me. It's a great figure and I still like it a lot, but that experience definitely soured me on Mezco as a whole.

Well, my credit card company refunded me the shipping already. Never ordering anything through Mezco again.
I'd go with BBTS or some other retailer that replaces defective items just in case.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I wouldn't order anything directly through Mezco. I ordered both Classic Cap and Armored Batman for $220 + $32.88 combined shipping, which was fairly steep. When they were delayed I e-mailed Mezco and told them that I wanted to cancel due to the delay. I received an e-mail stating that the order had been cancelled and that I would receive my refund in 2-3 weeks. The refund actually ended up going through in a few days. I noticed that the refund was for $220, which didn't include shipping.

I called Mezco customer support today to get the shipping that I paid refunded to me. Spoke with a complete ****. He told me that the order should never have been able to be cancelled because of the NRD policy. I said that, clearly it had been refunded, and that I would like the shipping refunded as well. He refused, stating that if he did refund the shipping, he would have to charge me the NRD for each figure. I told him that there was no way he could charge my card, now that it had been refunded and he responded with "Sure we can". I told him that they couldn't charge me for shipping on something they never shipped and he told me that they absolutely could, because of the NRD policy, and that I would have to take it up with my credit card company. Which I am sure as **** doing.

Wow. Went to sign into my Mezco account to verify that the shipping was still showing on the order and my account has now been disabled.

:slap

Apparently they desperately need the $32.

Yeah, that really sucks.

I had a pretty bad customer service experience with their PX TDKR Batman figure. I ordered it off of Amazon, but the cape poser thingy was broken out of the box. I called Mezco for a replacement, but was told that there wasn't anything they could do for me since I didn't order the figure directly from them. Explaining to him that I was talking about the PX version of the figure (meaning that Mezco never sold that version of the figure, only 3rd party websites did) got me nowhere, and he ended up not doing anything for me. It's a great figure and I still like it a lot, but that experience definitely soured me on Mezco as a whole.

That's pretty disappointing for a company that previously had a top-notch customer service record. What is it with six-inch cloth-goods figures, a surfeit of hot licenses, too many announcements, colossal delays and customer service taking a nosedive? This exact same thing happened with ThreeA too...

This is nothing more than base speculation, but I'm wondering if Mezco are in some kind of financial scrape and the One:12 line is their all-or-nothing effort to stay afloat?

That's pretty disappointing for a company that previously had a top-notch customer service record. What is it with six-inch cloth-goods figures, a surfeit of hot licenses, too many announcements, colossal delays and customer service taking a nosedive? This exact same thing happened with ThreeA too...

This is nothing more than base speculation, but I'm wondering if Mezco are in some kind of financial scrape and the One:12 line is their all-or-nothing effort to stay afloat?

Given the saturation of the adult collectible market, it could be likely that they're pretty ****ed financially. I can only imagine how Mezco HQ looks right now, one hundred people simultaneously having panic attacks over shipping dates and production delays.

There is no excuse for this at all and Mezco acts like their customer service is superior when it's just not true.They hardly,if at all, answer emails especially about your order

...that is messed up. Also if they're going to have a NRD policy, shouldn't they have shipped the items on time?

Exactly! and taking people's money up front needs to stop too and giving faulty release dates

Yeah, that really sucks.

A company that seems so very High on their product but can't deliver anything on time and when something is defective,they need to fix it.These figures are not cheap

With all the delays in their product and showing tons of it at toy shows with nothing much to show for it,it's getting annoying.I have the Classic Cap and it's a great figure,but I know I won't be buying the many of these as I once thought I would.

Emailed them a few days ago to cancel my pre-order due to delays. Still haven't heard back. Would I get better service if I call?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Emailed them a few days ago to cancel my pre-order due to delays. Still haven't heard back. Would I get better service if I call?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

called myself, I got perfect service tbh, so it's weird hearing others saying they had bad experiences; but they did email so

There's actually a law that requires a retailer to refund any and all money paid for a preordered item when it's delayed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here it is, all that money I wasted on law school was well worth it

Mail, Internet, or Telephone Order Merchandise Rule
16 CFR Part 435
RULE SUMMARY:
The Rule, issued in 1975, requires sellers who solicit buyers to order merchandise through the mail, via the Internet, or by phone to have a reasonable basis to expect that the sellers can ship within the advertised time frame, or, if no time frame is specified, within 30 days. The Rule also requires that, when a seller cannot ship within the promised time, the seller must obtain the buyer’s consent to a delay in shipping or refund payment for the unshipped merchandise.

https://www.ftc.gov/enforcement/rul...-proceedings/mail-internet-or-telephone-order

Here it is, all that money I wasted on law school was well worth it

Mail, Internet, or Telephone Order Merchandise Rule
16 CFR Part 435
RULE SUMMARY:
The Rule, issued in 1975, requires sellers who solicit buyers to order merchandise through the mail, via the Internet, or by phone to have a reasonable basis to expect that the sellers can ship within the advertised time frame, or, if no time frame is specified, within 30 days. The Rule also requires that, when a seller cannot ship within the promised time, the seller must obtain the buyer’s consent to a delay in shipping or refund payment for the unshipped merchandise.

https://www.ftc.gov/enforcement/rul...-proceedings/mail-internet-or-telephone-order

You the real MVP.

Awesome. I'll keep that arrow in the quiver for Sideshow. May even use it to fight against Mezco. I don't plan on placing an order with them again, but they deserve the hassle at this point.

Thanks for posting.

I noticed Mezco updated their pre-order policy for Armored Batman (AB). ....$82.50 NRD...That's so ridiculous.
But I'm playing it safe and leaving my order in for AB, canceled Captain America though.

Over 300 nycc daredevil now left..after being sold out 3 hours after initial preorder went up..was reposted 3 hrs after it sold out..12 hrs later..300 left..100 dredd nycc available...i just kept adding 1 until it said qty not available..500 batman..700 captain america..from the biggest convention of the year..unbelievable..limited my ass..fool me once mezco...fool me twice..never again

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

That's ridiculous. They're going to drive this line into the ground by overproducing these figures and lying about their limited availability. It's one thing to have a $15-20 figure as a peg warmer, never mind an $80+ peg warmer. Companies are going to stop stocking these if they can't sell them through to their customers.

My LCS has had two Dredds in stock since they were released with zero interest from shoppers. I doubt they'll be purchasing any more.

Back