Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
saw this post updating mezcos shipping schedule

Re: Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective 6 inch DC figures
Postby Roufuss » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:02 am

Here's the latest updates for Mezco DC stuff from their twitter, as I know a lot of folks don't follow it:

Shazam is now Sept / Oct officially.

BvS Batman (and I assume Superman, people just asked about Batman) is now Sept / Oct.

SDCC exclusives are "hopefully" going to ship out in Sept / Oct.

So probably no Mezco figures for about a month. Wouldn't be surprised if everything originally set for Sept / Oct starts getting pushed back. They told someone a few days ago SDCC Batman would begin shipping out in a few weeks but a few days later, told someone else it was Sept / Oct, so who knows when it will be. If they keep saying October, I assume they don't mean it will start shipping September 1st.
Last edited by Roufuss on Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

saw this post updating mezcos shipping schedule

Re: Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective 6 inch DC figures
Postby Roufuss » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:02 am

Here's the latest updates for Mezco DC stuff from their twitter, as I know a lot of folks don't follow it:

Shazam is now Sept / Oct officially.

BvS Batman (and I assume Superman, people just asked about Batman) is now Sept / Oct.

SDCC exclusives are "hopefully" going to ship out in Sept / Oct.

So probably no Mezco figures for about a month. Wouldn't be surprised if everything originally set for Sept / Oct starts getting pushed back. They told someone a few days ago SDCC Batman would begin shipping out in a few weeks but a few days later, told someone else it was Sept / Oct, so who knows when it will be. If they keep saying October, I assume they don't mean it will start shipping September 1st.
Last edited by Roufuss on Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

I'm sure it will be worth the wait. Can't wait to get regular Batman....

I don't think they ever said it would ship a couple weeks after SDCC. If you follow thier twitter they have always said 4-6 weeks from Comic Con witch brings to September.

Well let's hope they ship by September 5th then. I follow their twitter but for some reason I don't see their interaction automatically post like NECA, only the direct announcements.

I too am excited about the regular bats. I actually canceled by PO for the Hot Toys bats after seeing the final product (thick neck, short legs, weird waist area). Also looking forward to the mezco armored bats shipping. Only thing off about it is the cape, but I have a feeling it will look great with a little work.

I too am excited about the regular bats. I actually canceled by PO for the Hot Toys bats after seeing the final product (thick neck, short legs, weird waist area). Also looking forward to the mezco armored bats shipping. Only thing off about it is the cape, but I have a feeling it will look great with a little work.

I'm sure the cape will be fine HOPEFULLY... Looks to have the right texture and what not just hope it drapes like the DKR Mezco Batman. I have the Armored Batman and the cape isn't the best a bit too heavy to drape nicely.

They updated shipping estimates today. Everything has been pushed back.
(Sep-Oct) Kirk
(Sep-Oct) Classic Capt America
(Sep-Oct) BvS Armored Batman
(Oct-Nov) BvS Batman
(Nov-Dec) BvS Superman

(Nov-Dec) Modern Capt America
(Dec-Jan) Space Ghost
(Dec-Jan) Red Daredevil
(Dec-Jan) Flash
(Dec-Jan) Punisher Modern
(Jan-Feb) Shazam
(Feb-Mar) Green Arrow
(Feb-Mar) Classic Superman

(Sep-Oct) Kirk
(Oct-Nov) BvS Batman
(Nov-Dec) BvS Superman

(Dec-Jan) Space Ghost
(Dec-Jan) Red Daredevil
(Dec-Jan) Flash
(Jan-Feb) Shazam
(Feb-Mar) Green Arrow
oh noo!!! they pushed green arrow so far back??? god damn i was ready for this figure lol, im still gonna get arsenal and deathstroke to go with him,are those up for pre order at their site?

(Sep-Oct) Kirk
(Oct-Nov) BvS Batman
(Nov-Dec) BvS Superman

(Dec-Jan) Space Ghost
(Dec-Jan) Red Daredevil
(Dec-Jan) Flash
(Jan-Feb) Shazam
(Feb-Mar) Green Arrow

Not a big shock... that was a lot to announce at one time. I was wondering how they were going to get all those out. Maybe I can get a little credit for the SDCC Cap and Batman since they have had my money for over a month so far and now I have to wait 2 more. :)

oh noo!!! they pushed green arrow so far back??? god damn i was ready for this figure lol, im still gonna get arsenal and deathstroke to go with him,are those up for pre order at their site?

No, nothing new that as shown at SDCC is up for pre order. I would guess it will be a few months or so before any of those go up.

No, nothing new that as shown at SDCC is up for pre order. I would guess it will be a few months or so before any of those go up.

ah man that sucks bigtime!! i really was looking forward to this figure this fall, ah man thats a bummer...
especially us europeans we always gotta wait the longest to get the good stuff..damn lol

I'd surmise that NYCC and possibly even Toy Fair could be light on new reveals as they now have a ton of figures to get to market.

I'd surmise that NYCC and possibly even Toy Fair could be light on new reveals as they now have a ton of figures to get to market.

Yeah I mean I could see maybe a couple new ones like Wonder Woman and Possibly Battle Damaged Armored Batman but other than that I doubt it.

(Sep-Oct) Kirk
(Oct-Nov) BvS Batman
(Nov-Dec) BvS Superman

(Dec-Jan) Space Ghost
(Dec-Jan) Red Daredevil
(Dec-Jan) Flash
(Jan-Feb) Shazam
(Feb-Mar) Green Arrow

I just spoke to mezco a couple days ago and they said Sept-Oct for BVS Batman

I just spoke to mezco a couple days ago and they said Sept-Oct for BVS Batman

They announced on twitter this morning that they have updated the estimated release dates on the site, so this is the most current information. Hopefully it makes it by October.

They announced on twitter this morning that they have updated the estimated release dates on the site, so this is the most current information. Hopefully it makes it by October.

Yeah would rather wait til Octyober for BVS Batman then run into alot of QC issues. But I guess only thing we can do is wait. It will get here when it gets here.

i feel like the figure realm of collecting is becoming like the gaming industry, companies announce figures just to delay them further and further lol,its pain in the rear end but they should start to announce figures and then release them like maybe 3 to 4 months afterwards

i feel like the figure realm of collecting is becoming like the gaming industry, companies announce figures just to delay them further and further lol,its pain in the rear end but they should start to announce figures and then release them like maybe 3 to 4 months afterwards

I remember Mezco saying ages ago that was their plan for the One:12 line - namely to work on the figures behind closed doors and only solicit them for preorder 3-4 months in advance. For whatever reason, that's gone out the window.

I do think announcing so many figures so fast for a line that barely has anything released was a mistake. I guess we have no idea what goes on behind closed doors and maybe it was to drum up investor confidence on the basis of 'buzz' and volume of preorders, but I personally think they'd have been better off staggering things out. Some of the delays they announced a couple of days ago were pretty substantial, almost enough to give me acid flashbacks of collecting ThreeA figures...

I remember Mezco saying ages ago that was their plan for the One:12 line - namely to work on the figures behind closed doors and only solicit them for preorder 3-4 months in advance. For whatever reason, that's gone out the window.

I do think announcing so many figures so fast for a line that barely has anything released was a mistake. I guess we have no idea what goes on behind closed doors and maybe it was to drum up investor confidence on the basis of 'buzz' and volume of preorders, but I personally think they'd have been better off staggering things out. Some of the delays they announced a couple of days ago were pretty substantial, almost enough to give me acid flashbacks of collecting ThreeA figures...

well it sucks man,bigtime,i mean i had my green arrow paid off in may,and i was pumped for it to release this fall and now i can wait till march probably:mad:
also one thing i dont get is with the sdcc armored batman ,how come they could sell them at the con and everybody else that is getting him online has to wait till september-october? that just doesnt make sense to me in all honesty.:slap
and yeah they probably "blew up" that line too soon,they hsould have ,like you said,have more figures in hand for distribution rather than announce 10.000 things at once,
well here is hoping deathstroke and arsenal will get released next year haha

Back