Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well it sucks man,bigtime,i mean i had my green arrow paid off in may,and i was pumped for it to release this fall and now i can wait till march probably:mad:
also one thing i dont get is with the sdcc armored batman ,how come they could sell them at the con and everybody else that is getting him online has to wait till september-october? that just doesnt make sense to me in all honesty.:slap
and yeah they probably "blew up" that line too soon,they hsould have ,like you said,have more figures in hand for distribution rather than announce 10.000 things at once,
well here is hoping deathstroke and arsenal will get released next year haha

None of the figures have me in a huge rush to get them in all honesty. I will support this line 100% because I believe in what they are doing and I am hoping for my own grail figures. If it takes a little longer to get it right, good QC and positive reviews I'm ok with that. The last thing I want is for the line to fizzle with Deathstroke, Arrow, Shazam and a mediocre Superman on my shelf. Im interested in building the DC Universe.

None of the figures have me in a huge rush to get them in all honesty. I will support this line 100% because I believe in what they are doing and I am hoping for my own grail figures. If it takes a little longer to get it right, good QC and positive reviews I'm ok with that. The last thing I want is for the line to fizzle with Deathstroke, Arrow, Shazam and a mediocre Superman on my shelf. Im interested in building the DC Universe.

Yeah I agree. I'd rather them take all the time they need to perfect the figure than to rush it out the door and end up a bunch of QC issues. I have the armored Batman and it's an solid figure. So i'm willing to wait for BVS Batman and the others.

well it sucks man,bigtime,i mean i had my green arrow paid off in may,and i was pumped for it to release this fall and now i can wait till march probably:mad:
also one thing i dont get is with the sdcc armored batman ,how come they could sell them at the con and everybody else that is getting him online has to wait till september-october? that just doesnt make sense to me in all honesty.:slap
and yeah they probably "blew up" that line too soon,they hsould have ,like you said,have more figures in hand for distribution rather than announce 10.000 things at once,
well here is hoping deathstroke and arsenal will get released next year haha

The stocks of Armored Batman and Classic Captain America were, according to Mezco, the first production batch. They're still waiting on the rest.

Not going to lie, I'm pretty disappointed I won't be able to pick up either version of Cap for another two-three months.

The stocks of Armored Batman and Classic Captain America were, according to Mezco, the first production batch. They're still waiting on the rest.

Not going to lie, I'm pretty disappointed I won't be able to pick up either version of Cap for another two-three months.
oh wow really?
that sucks bigtime ,they should have produced all the figures at once imo,sell some at the con,and those who get them online will have theirs right after the con.
yeah im pissed off too,green arrow next year and armored batman probably october as it looks like

oh wow really?
that sucks bigtime ,they should have produced all the figures at once imo,sell some at the con,and those who get them online will have theirs right after the con.
yeah im pissed off too,green arrow next year and armored batman probably october as it looks like

Mezco said recetly late Sept. so 3/4 weeks.

At least they're producing enough this time around. Should help avoid the ridiculous aftermarket prices we're seeing with Batman.

Things like this change all the time.... I'd rather them take thier time and perfect the figure than deal with a mess of QC issues...
I'm aware of that.

Also, teasing a figure long before release has nothing to do with them taking their time.

But that's one of the changes that could work for the better, IF they took criticism, Superman could've been completely improved had they listened to the people, cause the complaints for that figure are almost unanimous.

what do you mean by that? i remember them saying in an interview where they basically want to be like 1:12 hot toys type of quality figures

It would be fun to compare all the bullet points like "HotToys-tier but affordable", and see how they fare with today's offerings.

what do you mean by that? i remember them saying in an interview where they basically want to be like 1:12 hot toys type of quality figures

Which is pretty much what they are given the amount of hands,heads and accessories. I don't see how they have lied. Granted they are coming out a little slower than I'd like but nothing we can do about that.

bottom line...EVERYTHING is over-priced

Are the figures mini-Hot Toys? to a degree,I'd say yes

Back