Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Other than the boots being a bit short, Flash looks great.

And he needs a stand with his energy bolt on it, not Shazam's.

The trend I'm noticing is that fabric costumes with plastic add-ons look worthless. It seems to me like less is more with the classic looks, and, if you're going to do the regular fabric costume, you should probably just go with screen printing the details on. The Lightning bolts around Flash's waist remind me of that cheap foam stuff you find at the craft store, and the Superman Returns emblem on that figure looks kind of weird, as well.

Or, if they're absolutely hell-bent on doing those added details, it might work better if it wasn't set against that traditional spandex type material.

I think the Captain Marvel looks amazing. The Flash unfortunately needs a little more work. They need to come up with a better lightning belt and glove decoration. But otherwise very nice. I think these could make some regular DC Direct, Mattel etc. 6" figure collectors in to high end 6" collectors.

I think the belt need improvement, but I'm ok with the gloves.

The hell is that alternate face? That scares me :lol everything else looks good though. Probably will pick Flash up at some point.

Looking forward to the day I get Green Arrow in hand.

These Mezco figs are hit and miss with me. I'd like to love em all but the Flash and Superman do nothing for me while Shazam and Green Arrow look like total winners. I'm just glad to see Mez

A more battle-ready face would have been cool BUT the selection of arrows and specific hands is really nice.

We are delighted to have Mez from Mezco Toys coming on our much loved podcast The Hottoycast.

Do you have any questions about Marvel, DC, Star Trek or any of their other seriously fine products, please post them over on The Hottoycats thread:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...tml?highlight=Hottoycast&highlight=Hottoycast

Hot-Toycast-logo-Mezco.jpg

Our Mezco interview episode is now up. This includes some great chat about their process, some license announcements exclusive to The Hottoycast and oh so much more.

If you guys are happy, please share, like and rate The Hottoycast on whatever platform you listen on. :)

Hottoycast-Mezco-logo.jpg

Is there an download link? I don't have iTunes.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Back