Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5 is their Mega Tygra from Thundercats...perhaps he'll get reissued with Wilykat/Kit to finish off the line up?

I wanna give the poscast a listen but im studying crazy for exams right now. Did you manage to squeeze in my Metal Gear question??

Same here. I losten to it in parts of 15 minutes. Only one part missing. Inhave to admit that it is a pretty fantastic interview. Its the first time ever I am listening to a podcast, and I am really impressed. Will definitly keep on listening the Hottoycast. :duff

Same here. I losten to it in parts of 15 minutes. Only one part missing. Inhave to admit that it is a pretty fantastic interview. Its the first time ever I am listening to a podcast, and I am really impressed. Will definitly keep on listening the Hottoycast. :duff

Thanks dude glad you liked it.

Space Ghost is pretty cool. And yet, why do I now find myself wanting a Shaggy from Scooby Doo? :lol

Space Ghost is pretty cool. And yet, why do I now find myself wanting a Shaggy from Scooby Doo? :lol

Good lord! Never thought of Scooby Doo. I'd take the whole crew and the Mystery Machine. Not a far out thought since they are doing BvS Batmobile and are definitely doing original Ghostbusters and strongly expressing their desire for Ecto-1 as well (though they are not certain on Ecto-1).

This could get out of hand very quickly, but I say bring it on!

Back