Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many different versions of Dredd are there? 3? I know there's the regular Black and the PX exclusives light blue with Poncho, but I could've sworn I've seen pics of a dark blue version as well.

What's everyone's favorite? Can't decide which to get, but I'm leaning towards the black. I don't remember Dredd's suit being an aqua blue like the PX version... Black looks more accurate. BUT....the PX exclusive comes with 2 extra guns... Decisions decisions...

How many different versions of Dredd are there? 3? I know there's the regular Black and the PX exclusives light blue with Poncho, but I could've sworn I've seen pics of a dark blue version as well.

What's everyone's favorite? Can't decide which to get, but I'm leaning towards the black. I don't remember Dredd's suit being an aqua blue like the PX version... Black looks more accurate. BUT....the PX exclusive comes with 2 extra guns... Decisions decisions...

There are/will be 4. Retail Black, NYCC Black & White, PX Metailic Blue with trench coat (I believe the same metallic blue one comes with the PX lawmaster set) and the Dark Blue that was shown at Toy Fair. The Dark Blue version will be some kind of exclusive that hasn't been determined yet. I asked them on twitter and that is the info I received about the Dark Blue version.

There are/will be 4. Retail Black, NYCC Black & White, PX Metailic Blue with trench coat (I believe the same metallic blue one comes with the PX lawmaster set) and the Dark Blue that was shown at Toy Fair. The Dark Blue version will be some kind of exclusive that hasn't been determined yet. I asked them on twitter and that is the info I received about the Dark Blue version.

Cool, thanks! I guess I'll wait on some more info on the dark blue version before I buy anything.

Got Mutant Leader today. He's a badass mother****er

MutantLeader (6 of 10).jpg

Here's what he comes with. I don't have the two pack since I didnt care for the battle damage Bats.
View attachment 251867

Well this pic actually put me over the top. I've been back and forth about getting ML, but seeing him slowly starting to disappear/dwindle at several retailers and this awesome pic of all the accessories/sculpts makes me not want to regret passing up on him at $65 (it only added $0.75 extra shipping cost to my POL at BBTS too). Thought I would hold out for a deal, but what the hell, I don't need to save a few bucks on 'every' purchase I make. Still don't like the exposed joints on the elbow/shoulders, but not much can be done about that.

Awesome shots of the ML Gus! By chance, how's the packaging look for this guy? Can you share photo of the box? Thanks. :)

Ordered Shazam and Mutant Leader aswell as all 3 Star trek characters the other day. However they wont show up for the next weeks overhere in Germany.

Anyway, I have enought time to pick up some Batman figures. If I am not mistaken there are already 4 variants right? Can anybody give me a quick overview which one is which?
I believe there are:

- regular black and grey
- regular blue and grey with black/yellow symbol
- excl dark blue grey with alternate symbol
- excl black and white

If anybody can also tell me the prices these are going for, I would be prepared perfectly for the hunt. :)

There are six Batman figures in total. I'm going to break them down by accessory sets as it makes life easier. Note that every Batman figure comes with fists, batarang hands, holding hands and splayed-out grabbing/clawed hands. They also come with a display stand, set of wires for posing the cape, and a climbing hook.

The two most common versions have different accessories outside of the ones listed above. One comes with a pistol, as seen during the carnival segment in TDKR, and an alternative boot with a holster to hold the pistol. Let's call this accessory set 1. The other has a sniper rifle, which shoots a grappling hook in the comic, and a smaller utility belt that goes around the thigh. Let's call that accessory set 2.

The versions of the figure are as follows:

Black/grey, large black symbol on chest--this is the first retail version, comes with accessory set 1. Sold for $65+shipping from Mezco; I got mine for $75.

Light blue/grey, yellow symbol on chest--this is the PX version, also available at retail. Comes with accessory set 2. Did not sell on Mezco's site, but goes for $80-90 online.

Dark blue/grey, large black symbol--this is the Mezco Exclusive version, which comes with both accessory sets. Cost $65 + shipping from Mezco; now sells on eBay for $140 minimum. Typically sells for more; I see many for $200 on eBay right now. Yes, it's stupid.

Dark blue/grey, yellow symbol--the PRCC (Puerto Rico Comic Con) version. Again, comes with both accessory sets. I'm unsure as to how much this usually sells for, but it is more expensive than the MezEx. $160-200+

Black/white, large symbol--I think this is the NYCC version. No idea when this was sold and I can't find much online about it. Came with only the basic accessories and a black/white display stand. I saw one on eBay a while ago for $400.
EDIT: My bad, it is a Toy Fair exclusive. Comes with the thigh belt but nothing else. One on eBay for $520 right now :gah:

Light blue/grey, large symbol, damaged suit--the version from the 2-pack with Mutant Leader. Suit is slashed in places, and the body has sculpted and painted cuts/scars visible through the suit. Beaten-up head with a different sculpt and paint. No guns, but it does come with a plastic piece that clips onto Mutant Leader's face, resembling the black 'knock-out foam' he throws at ML in the comic. The 2-pack costs $140-160

Last edited:
Wow man! Thanks alot! That does really help.

Agreed prices are kind of insane. This line is getting a hughe hype and so prices rising atm is totally expected. Mezco is - from my knowledge - typically not going to do a second wave but are more likely to give us more variants. So it is a typical "you snooze, you lose" situation.

Once again, thanks alot! :hi5:

Back