Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tons of new pics, new characters, Bat Armor. They also launched a Marvel line, which looks 10x better than DC, so I'm pissed off, most DC figures look so dull. SIgh.

Shazam, Arrow, etc etc.

Mezco Pre-Toy Fair 2016 – DC and Batman v Superman One:12 Collective - The Toyark - News

Mezco-One12-DC-003.jpg

Mezco-One12-DC-005.jpg

Mezco-One12-DC-013.jpg

Mezco-One12-DC-018.jpg

Mezco-One12-DC-023.jpg

Shazam looks fantastic, but that ****ing generic face ruins it. Why? Mezco Why?

GA looks damn great though.

Mezco-One12-DC-007.jpg

...the BvS Superman looks so much better than the previous pics. I still think the ears are kinda big and I hope they fix that

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

That Green Arrow looks awesome. The BvS Superman looks WAY better to me here than the promo photos. I may reconsider getting these. The Flash, Reverse Flash and comic version of Superman have piqued my interest. Definitely getting the red suited Daredevil they are putting out.

Love the B V S Batman, Superman and Armored Batman. That Shazam looks awesome to me, I just love that costume so much. It would have been cool if they could have done a Alex Ross based head. I'll probably end up getting The Flash and Zoom along with the Green Arrow too.

I'm astonished by the shear volume of reveals. I wonder if they have anything left to reveal at Toy Fair. It will be interesting to see how quickly they can get these out. The line so far has been kind of slow with several delays, but hopefully that was just them finding their footing.

I'm astonished by the shear volume of reveals. I wonder if they have anything left to reveal at Toy Fair. It will be interesting to see how quickly they can get these out. The line so far has been kind of slow with several delays, but hopefully that was just them finding their footing.
...I'm surprised too. I hope the quality didn't take a hit and they can deliver

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

Back