Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this all confirmed to be eventually be released? or just considered? I really want that Shazam. I wouldn't mind a new 52 version but that was the costume I wanted in Injustice: GAU.

the others looks good, but where's Aquaaaaaaman.

I think Armor Bat and Arrow are the best looking figures. Shazam's body and suit look great, but the generic head kills it. Flash and RF look cheap...same goes for both Superman figures. The ST figures look pretty good, and most of the Marvel figures look below average, with the exception of Punisher. Frankenstein's monster looks good too...the green one. But that's just my opinion.

These seem to range drastically from the awesome looking green arrow to the less so Superman. Shazam looks ok, but kind of reminds me of the DC Direct 13" figure back in the day. Too generic a sculpt and the cape looks iffy, cloth doesn't always work at 1/12 scale.

Im just not sure I believe enough in the line to fully buy in. Its heading in too many different directions. I really like Arrow but do I need an Arrow figure totally unrelated to anything else on my shelf? Zoom/reverse Flash is to left field too soon for me. I need a collection before I start adding in characters like that. Superman is a pass and why oh why haven't they given us the specific version we all want following up on the amazing DKR figures.

At this point I think I'm in for Armored Bats, simply because he looks like he will fit with the DKR comic figures we already have. Mexco Batman has a real 'heft' to his physique and I'm not sure Mafex will be the same. That movie outfit is very comic accurate to me and I do not see mezco giving us another.

Fabric in 1/12 can always work if you know how, in fact, I don't think any of these are bad in the fabric department, just the headsculpts that are awfully generic.

Marvel doesn't have that problem, I don't think I have a single complaint about any of the Marvel figures.

Not even Supes? C'mon.
Yeah Superman had me excited briefly...then I saw the outfit, ouch. Hopefully it'll be fixed.

I wanna see a regular, lean, mean Batman though! Dark blue and gray, black and gray, light blue and gray...anything!

Yeah Superman had me excited briefly...then I saw the outfit, ouch. Hopefully it'll be fixed.

I wanna see a regular, lean, mean Batman though! Dark blue and gray, black and gray, light blue and gray...anything!

They'll surely do Batman, and do it right, it's obviously the only DC character they care about, or one of the few, they obviously hate Supes :lol

They'll surely do Batman, and do it right, it's obviously the only DC character they care about, or one of the few, they obviously hate Supes :lol
Everyone wants the Bat, you want a bat, I want a bat, the guy below you wants one :lol I'm hoping for a DKR Superman though, maybe.
Me too, man. I'll take them all!
I'll take 20! I wonder if he'll become like...the Goku of One:12 :lol

Green Arrow and Armoured Bats are musts for me. On the Marvel side, red and black Daredevil, and at least one Punisher.

God, this is going to be more expensive than I thought.

Entire NYToyFair Display 01.jpg

The Marvel figures do look better......or maybe I'm just easily pleased with Marvel.

I find reverse Flash a really strange choice at the launch of a line. He's not really a hook character.

Green Arrow looks fantastic, his tunic, the straps all top quality. Shazam's cape looks problematic, like it isn't heavy enough to drape.

And Superman just doesn't hit any marks. A generic Superman should look like Curt Swan drew him. Thats it period for me. That version would surely please most fans. Kingdom come/ First appearance/Earth 2 and of course DKR are all worthy variants......what they have come up with looks like a guy cosplaying as superman in a bad suit.

The Marvel figures do look better......or maybe I'm just easily pleased with Marvel.

I think you hit the nail on the head there :wink1:

Actually, the Marvel's do look good, but I think it's because they've picked characters whose costumes are fairly easily made – the simpler DC figures look just as good, if not better – Flash, Reverse Flash and Shazam, apart from his cape - which is a more intricate design than standard capes.
I agree Superman doesn't look great - I think the shiny blue material doesn't help - if they made it more like the HT Chris Reeve costume it'd look far better.
Suprised there aren't more villains on display - noteably the Joker, maybe they're holding out to release Suicide Squad figures too.
Incidentally - love the Star Trek figures so far... only wish somebody would do decent 1/6th versions.

Back