Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did you cancel? I ordered from Mezco and all sales are final.

I just called customer service and asked to cancel, I asked if there will be any cancellation charges they said no. They won't have problem selling this set anyways, maybe if it was something else they would have charged some kind of fee.

I just called customer service and asked to cancel, I asked if there will be any cancellation charges they said no. They won't have problem selling this set anyways, maybe if it was something else they would have charged some kind of fee.

Oh really? That is great! Gonna do the same. Thanks for the answer.

Holy cow is this ever a gamechanger. 1/6 scale quality in 6" size is something I've literally dreamed of, and boy did they deliver. I have the Mezco Direct dark blue Batman and it is outstanding. I can't wait until they put out '89 stuff (which will evidently be a while but my wallet is ok with that). I'm really hoping they can get Jack Nicholson's likeness.

Does anyone have the PX version up for sale? I pre-ordered one from a comic book store back in March, but the owner keeps telling me that his source keeps pushing back the ship date. From April to June to August, and just this week he said it isn't scheduled to arrive until October.

So rather than waiting on something that may never happen, I'd love to be able to get the PX (light blue and gray version) from anyone here. Open box is fine because I display all of mine outside the package. Many thanks!

Well gosh, depending on how good the likenesses are I'd rather have the BvS stuff from this than 1/6 scale, honestly.

Thats bad customer service but I am still trying to get my money back for canceling the Walpurgus 2 weeks ago so who knows.

every joker I pose with this figure I hate... almost as if every joker figure I have is unworthy.... I have my black and grey version with the new 52 joker figure that just released (black trench) thinking it would look okay but no good. anyone have ideas?

every joker I pose with this figure I hate... almost as if every joker figure I have is unworthy.... I have my black and grey version with the new 52 joker figure that just released (black trench) thinking it would look okay but no good. anyone have ideas?

Buy a 1/6th SSC Batman and a 1/6th SSC Joker. Those look great together. :wink1:

ha! yeah have considered getting SSC 1/6 joker and bats for the poses but then... the money needed scares me abit.:lol would be so much fun tho.

Although I cancelled, I am curious to see some in hand pics from you guys. Anyone get there shipping notice today for the two pack? I heard two dates, the 14th or the 17th.

Back