Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
has anyone tweeted them to ask? when asked when dredd ships they said sept on twitter. will ask bout bats vs mutant ship date today, so anxious to get inhand.:panic:

via mezco twitter, asked when they would ship the 2pack set-

"@mezcotoyz for those that couldn't go to sdcc and POed the bats vs mutant leader set from your site when can we expect it to ship? thanks!"-me(@illproxy)

"Any day now actually, they were scheduled to ship mid Aug thru early Sept, so almost there."-Mezco

so no set date it seems but soon :)

cant understand why its taking so long to ship 2pack, so anxious to get inhand and start posing! :panic:

"Any day now actually, they were scheduled to ship mid Aug thru early Sept, so almost there."-Mezco

The original info on their website said the following and it's still there at the bottom of the order page:

"This item will start to ship the week of 8/01/2015"

The August 17 date was added recently so clearly they were off. I'm not too miffed since I'm sure Mezco will get them out, I just can't believe SDCC was 5 weeks ago and they still haven't shipped out anything. They really need to get the ball rolling on this line.

I guess they produced enough to cover the SDCC sales but didn't have a lot extra to cover the website orders?? Maybe the website orders are getting the second wave

Anyone else still waiting for their PX version preorder from Entertainment Earth?

Oh man... are you? That sucks! I initially pre-ordered the PX from Entertainment Earth, but ended up cancelling it months ago because it was getting delayed and Amazon had them in stock for MSRP at the time. It looks like I made the right choice.

Anyone else still waiting for their PX version preorder from Entertainment Earth?

Bad idea waiting for them. EE is notorious for putting sold out items on backorder and then cancelling many months later once they finally realize the product can no longer be ordered. I don't know where they get their information but it's usually wrong when it comes to backorders.

starting to wonder on if the 2pack wont ship until sept when dredds ship? :impatient: trying hard to be patient, and failing horribly, ha!

Well, it took well over a year since the reveal at SDCC 2014, but I now have both versions of the DKR figure I've been lusting over!!

(yeah....in a perfect world I'd have the darker cape of the PRCC version of the oval symbol figure, but hey...what're ya gonna do?)

So I decided to display them with the Batmobile from the Eaglemoss collection, along with Robin and the street lamp from DCD. Also, the ugly doll, and smashed helmet and Kryptonite arrow are cool accessories.

I debated putting the DCD Superman and Joker in there too...they're not bad sculpts after all these years...but they simply don't belong on the same shelf as these beauties. Robin gets a pass cause she's so small anyway.

So yes....at long last....I feel..."complete."

I know the Mutant Leader is coming out and I was gonna buy it of course, but I think I've had a chance of heart. It's just not as nice as Batman and not worth the extra cash. If Mezco can produce any more figures on the level of Batman, I'm sure I'll get them, but as it is....I think I'm a very happy and content collector right now.

DKR toys.JPG

Sweet set up there, I currently only have the PX exclusive myself, working on a deal to get the Black and grey as that is the perfect look for this Batman, what most of us think of when TDKR Batman comes to mind.

recent on when 2 pack ships :impatient:

"Very close now, just waiting for confirmation from the warehouse."-@mezcotoyz AUG/20

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy got email just now!:clap

"Thank you for your order from Mezco Toyz! We wanted to let you know that your order (#) is being prepared for shipment and will be sent via UPS, UPS Ground."

awesome!

Back