Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Mez EX today! Only had time to glance over to make sure the suit is ok (those stores of holes and tears scare the crap out of me) and it looks like I good a good one. I have to finally take time this week to set them all up. I'll have a better idea then of which is my favorite but off quick impressions, right now I'm leaning toward the Mez EX

How is the cape holding up over time? I feel like mine is gonna pop off any second and if/when it does what is the fix? I know it has happened to some and the cape is really held down by a small thread that is my one big complaint about this figure

How is the cape holding up over time? I feel like mine is gonna pop off any second and if/when it does what is the fix? I know it has happened to some and the cape is really held down by a small thread that is my one big complaint about this figure

If its really held with one string then sewing it back up should be no problem

Anyone have insight into how fragile it is held together? If it has broken on you was it hard to fix? I'm not exactly an expert sower

I've been futzing the cape a lot and I'm surprised that the cape holds up well. That single stitch to the neck piece is well done, IMO. Cape doesn't snag easily as well, same as the suit.

You can see on Shartimus Prime's YouTube review that he's play a lot with the cape and there are no signs of the stitch giving in.

Got a The Dark Blue Direct Exclusive Version in the mail today from a UK Seller. But it stands funny because mine was built with two left thighs!

I emailed Mezco Customer Service directly today and probably won't hear from them til next week but has anyone here had success dealing with them regarding replacements? Would rather not have to deal with the seller because I'd have to ship the entire figure back to the UK.

I paid almost triple the retail price and definitely didn't see this coming.

Anyway, thanks in advance guys for the input!:pray:

image1.JPG
image2.JPG
image3.JPG

It was ebay seller "nikkiuk84" They were cool and understanding but just wanted me to contact Mezco First. It's gonna cost a lot to ship the entire figure back to the UK.

I had a problem with my figure as well (tear in costume) and contacted mezco. Like you I am living outside the US. Here is what mezco replied to me after a week:

Chris- Unfortunately we do not ship outside the US so you will need to return this item to the dealer.

Drake | Mezco Toyz
Special Projects
mezcotoyz.com
[email protected]

It was ebay seller "nikkiuk84" They were cool and understanding but just wanted me to contact Mezco First. It's gonna cost a lot to ship the entire figure back to the UK.

Wow, I just heard about you. I went through Nikki too. I told him/her about the tears and holes that some people had, so I asked if they could inspect it before shipping it over. They said that the boxes are sealed and they don't open or inspect, but to let them know of any issues. I contacted them today to tell them all was perfect, and they told me about a customer who ended up with two left thighs.

Nikki seems really good and was very helpful and responsive through our transaction. I hope you get everything sorted out to you liking

Yeah good luck man! I got a MX edition on preorder, hopefully all goes well. It's the only place to get it at RRP for sole reason. Even other shops in the UK have it £30 over price. Which sucks cause I also want the Black one.

Damn, I should have picked this when I had the chance. Great figure! Anyone has the retail Black & Grey version they want to get rid of?

Strange the exclusive goes for less than the regular edition. Hmmm. You guys don't think they reissue the regulars?

I don't think it's in stock anywhere anymore. I think I saw them say no reissues so you may have to wait for another variant.

Yeah, that's what they said, and unless they have another variant for SDCC, which I doubt, I don't think we'll see these babies at retail price again.

Anyone getting Dredd?

Oh that bike makes me weak at the knees :lol

I don't know if I'll get it though, most likely get 1 PX Dredd and be done with it, I'll try to focus on DC stuff.

Back