Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even with the dock hold-up...you guys will already be "bored" with yours by the time I get mine. One of the pitfalls of living in Japan. It's awesome for getting MP Transformers first and cheapest....but a loooong wait for American toys and with much higher price tags.

(Which is insane considering they're all made in Asia anyway....shouldn't we get them sooner here?)

yup mate totally agree for the long wait, i'm living in south east asia, but I get much cheaper price for HT threeA and the same price for Sideshow but again I reckon I probably get the thirdor even fourth batch, longer than sideshow shipment.

You will have to resort to ebay for that one. That was the Mezco exclusive. (I missed it as well :()

Uuughhh! If only Mezco didn't ship Kevin Smith one for free, I'm thinkin we would've had a chance. All the exposure it got out of that tweet and facebook post set the sales through the roof. Not to mention the fact that it's a great figure.

Yeah, that didn't help our cause. :) I only found out about this figure a few weeks ago but sounds like its been up for order for a few months (I need to get out of the Star Wars / Walking Dead threads and look around here more so I don't keep missing cool stuff like this again.) I think it ended up selling out a few days after Smith posted that pic. Hopefully there will be enough so they are not too expensive on ebay... I'd like to have them all.

Managed to snag one a minute ago from Amazon (74.99) in stock on 3/7. Wonder if they'll be able to fulfill that.

I am holding out hope for BBTS.. both are still available for pre-order so I should be ok.

Are they pretty good at keeping their stock status updated? I'm wondering if it pre-sold out already, but they just haven't updated it...

I just got an email from them saying that they accept prepaid cards, so I'll be ordering soon.

They have sold out pre-orders on hot items very often actually, that's why I wanted to PO ASAP, I don't mind the wait, I just want to have them secured.

Yeah, they sold out of the 1st Version B&W Harley Quinn pre-order so I'm guessing they know what they are doing.

Yeah, but what i'm saying is if it DID presell out, wouldn't they have it listed as sold out? Or would you not find out until later?

I just ordered and want to make sure I actually get it....

They would mark it sold out.... unless of course they didn't end up getting as many as they were promised. Which has happened before.

Woo hoo! My Mezco order status changed to processing! Won't be long now!

What did it say before? Mine says processing too but I can't remember if that was always there.

General alert, mezco's Black and grey batman is now available at walmart on line or store pick-up both free. 64.99 not including tax. I don't think these will be running out anytime soon.

Thanks for the heads up! Cancelled by BBTS order and went with Wallyworld.

It says it should be here by the 13th.:yess: Who knows when BBTS would get it in.

I also ordered one from Walmart and chose In-Store Pickup and it told me that it would be ready on Tuesday March 10th. Figured that was easier and I would get it quicker so if you guys want it faster that probably is the best option and just choose the store closest to your house

Back