Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It came about twenty minutes ago!! I can't even begin to explain how mind blowingly awesome it is! It's a grail piece for sure! I'll post crappy phone pics later.

General alert, mezco's Black and grey batman is now available at walmart on line or store pick-up both free. 64.99 not including tax. I don't think these will be running out anytime soon.

Thanks Durable,

I cancelled my pre-order w/BBTS & ordered w/WM ship to home. Even though I live 10 min from WM the parking and waiting to pick up the package is a pain....:lol

Tell me about it shockwave. The last time I did site to store it took them almost an hour to find it. When they gave it to me it was all wet like it had been sitting in a puddle of water.

Thanks for the Walmart link. Can't beat that price with free shipping.

Just placed my order with Walmart. Can't wait for this figure.. I just wish I pre-ordered the blue and gray exclusive.. Oh well, this will have to do until I can find one that is a good price for me.

Just found out about this figure. This looks amazing and the price seems reasonable. I went ahead and PO'd the black/gray and blue/gray versions. I am disappointed that I missed out on the Mezco exclusive version though.

If you order from walmart, don't expect it to come in very good condition. Last thing I ordered literally was the box in a thin bubble packaging and the item itself looked like it had been drug around on the floor

^
The box Bats comes in looks fairly big, so they would have to ship it in an actual box. Should be enough protection.

I don't think you could fit him in a bubble mailer.

Yeah, true about that. Still, the item box itself might go through a beating getting into its shipping container :p

I think only the Black/Grey one has. I remember seeing on twitter they said that was the only one that cleared the docks in CA so far.

Cool video if you're into dudes' hands and mumbling.

Nah, I kid. I never could get into video reviews, no matter how badly I am anticipating a new toy. I prefer pics and text.

Does that make me a crotchety old man?

Back