Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got a shipping notice from Mezco, ordered the black and grey the first day it was available on their website. No ETA, just that it will be shipping via UPS.

I'm rolling with the blue and oval logo for now. Once I get it in hand if I love it as much as I think I will I'll pick up the black version as well.

I've got the black and the blue/oval versions on preorder from BBTS. That way I have all accessories, and two very different looks as far as costume is concerned. Not really digging the blue/non-oval one.

I was watching TDKR animated movie and realized there are so many great figures that Mezco could/hopfully will make to go along with their awesome batman. We already know that we are getting the mutant leader but sticking to TDKR what figures would you want...

For me I would love to see:

superman
robin
joker
armor batman
2 pack of joker and batman all bloody and damaged
2 pack of superman and batman all bloody and damaged
bruce wayne
gordan
2 pack SOB/Mutants (for army building)

So many possibilities!!!

Oh hnnnng I'm crying.... through my *****.

Toy Pizza

tumblr_nk2s00wZJE1trby4co1_540.jpg

tumblr_nk2s00wZJE1trby4co2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nk2s00wZJE1trby4co3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nk2s00wZJE1trby4co4_1280.jpg

I wish Mezco makes a 1/12 Captain Power line of figures.

That would be awesome. I'd love them to get a Marvel license too. I'd be really interested in an original avengers or Claremont/Byrne X-men team in this series. Also a classic justice league and legion of doom.

I originally had the black/gray, but decided to go for the dark blue/gray with black bat. Hope I chose wisely

Pff easily, that Bats' got double jointed knees and a great ab crunch judging from the videos.

Any idea how long will these take to be in stock now that the docks thing was resolved?

Back