Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only have 3 1/16 figures, all ThreeA, and I never touch those, but I can't stop posing my 1/12 ThreeA figs, the same for the rest of my small scale figures.

I guess it's cause they're cheaper, you can play around with them with less fear of breaking them or something, plus they have better articulation most of the time.

If you don't like playing with your figs I guess 1/6th and statues are perfect for you though.

However, I would like to buy the Superman PF though, that's really the only statue I want.

And the 1/6 figures I do want are already at exorbitant prices cause they were released way before I even started collecting which was like 2 or 3 years ago :lol

Enterbay 1 6 Leon The Professional 12" Figure CH AQ1577 | eBay

I find my self switching more and more to this mentality. It may sound like blasphemy... But I enjoy the NECA 7" Keaton Batman much more than my DX09.

Sallah

By nature of its construction the DX09 walks a fine line between statue and action figure.

One of my collecting criteria is Articulation; I want that kinetic quality. Arguably I only need a character like Batman to loom and brood from the shadows, but I'm not so sure that's ideal given the price point on a DX09. I came close to pulling that trigger but deferred that decision to when or IF Returns ever gets made.

In the meantime, I won't lie...my DCC TNBA Batman is more than sufficient (for just $20) ...soon to be joined by the Mezco exclusive TDKR Bats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love a Spiderman figure. A Mark Bagley version specifically, my favorite Spidey artist. I already have the Toy Biz Bagley version, but a Mezco would be AMAZING (pun intended)

zOrZw7x.jpg
SQe5wTs.jpg
J3ND73j.jpg
HtLxaoZ.jpg

90's version. Not a fan of the Ultimate Version, too skinny.

Head's up... Another black & white is on ebay. The first was $200, the second went FAST at $250... This newest is $280.

I have a feeling it will just keep climbing.

Sallah

Last edited:
Head's up... Another black & white is on ebay. The first was $200, the second went FAST at $250... Thus newest is $275.

I have a feeling it will just keep climbing.

Sallah

Price is more than I'm willing to pay; but what really seals it is that rapacious "global shipping program" that produces 57.00USD in "import charges". SMH

Don't care about a B/W version, thanks for the heads up anyway.

Price is more than I'm willing to pay; but what really seals it is that rapacious "global shipping program" that produces 57.00USD in "import charges". SMH
I knooow right? I ****ing hate that stupid global shipping program, regular priority is already expensive, and these guys zap me twice as much for "estimate custom fees" that my actual customs never charge me with. :lol

Last time I bought with the GSP it ended up going back to the seller because those retards forgot to file the proper health permits :slap

Last edited:
I knooow right? I ****ing hate that stupid global shipping program, regular priority is already expensive, and these guys zap me twice as much for "estimate custom fees" that my actual customs never charge me with. :lol

Last time I bought with the GSP it ended up going back to the seller because those retards forgot to file the proper health permits :slap

Have not and will never buy through Global Shipping Program. When those listings come up searches I automatically ignore them.

I was wondering how Mezco could approach Keaton Batman and the answer could be a lot simpler than we had been thinking.

Just, basically the same engineering as NECA, you know, the torso could be covered with a rubbery frontal "vest", gauntlets, belt and boots as separate pieces, sculpted body, but, well it's Mezco so... Better articulation, better paint, better likeness, better plastic and a better cape, no? And a lot of accesories :lol

I was wondering how Mezco could approach Keaton Batman and the answer could be a lot simpler than we had been thinking.

Just, basically the same engineering as NECA, you know, the torso could be covered with a rubbery frontal "vest", gauntlets, belt and boots as separate pieces, sculpted body, but, well it's Mezco so... Better articulation, better paint, better likeness, better plastic and a better cape, no? And a lot of accesories :lol

Well, I personally think NECA ROCKED their Keaton Batman... But I still think Mezco will do a fine job too! :)

What worries me is their penchant for variants. I could see them doing mutliple variations of Keaton's Bat. And if they do another super limited release like the B&W DKR, I will HAVE to own it (because it is Keaton).

I actually lucked out and have a B&W DKR heading my way... But I doubt lightning would strike twice for me with a limited '89 Batman.

Sallah

I actually lucked out and have a B&W DKR heading my way... But I doubt lightning would strike twice for me with a limited '89 Batman.

Sallah

Whaaaa??? You lucky so-and-so. Still, probably paid a pretty penny for it, which I should probably NOT be doing in my current financial state. But yeah...I have a feeling that's gonna be rare as HELL and worth quite a bit.

Urgh. I quite like the looks of it, but I doubt I'll ever have the chance to own one. Guess I'll just have to settle for my B+W Frank Miller statue...it's pretty similar.

By nature of its construction the DX09 walks a fine line between statue and action figure.

One of my collecting criteria is Articulation; I want that kinetic quality. Arguably I only need a character like Batman to loom and brood from the shadows, but I'm not so sure that's ideal given the price point on a DX09. I came close to pulling that trigger but deferred that decision to when or IF Returns ever gets made.

In the meantime, I won't lie...my DCC TNBA Batman is more than sufficient (for just $20) ...soon to be joined by the Mezco exclusive TDKR Bats.

That's what I don't like about hot toys--the body sometimes is very well articulated--but due to the material used(ie captain america) it's a statue. The hullk is another figure. Sideshow doesn't get it.

Whaaaa??? You lucky so-and-so. Still, probably paid a pretty penny for it, which I should probably NOT be doing in my current financial state. But yeah...I have a feeling that's gonna be rare as HELL and worth quite a bit.

Urgh. I quite like the looks of it, but I doubt I'll ever have the chance to own one. Guess I'll just have to settle for my B+W Frank Miller statue...it's pretty similar.

I actually got incredibly lucky on this one and did not have to go secondary market... I had a really good friend that attended the show and hooked me up with his. That pretty much covers him on Birthdays & Christmas for eternity.
:)

Sallah

EXACTLY. Don't get me wrong... I love my DX09. But it is really only good for tone thing- Standing there with his arms straight down at his sides. The rubber suit is too restrictive to allow for action posing. And even if I did manage a good one, I would be afraid of what would happen to the material if it were creased/ stretched for too long a period of time.

Meanwhile... I constantly find myself fiddling around and reposing my NECA 7" Keaton Batman & the DCC animated Bats. They make for great display pieces, but are also just a lot of fun to work with. I am sure they same will be said for this Mezco stuff.

Sallah

The black and white was created for promotional purposes only and will never be sold by Mezco. A limited number were made for appointments at Toy Fair and giveaways run by Mezco. According to the folks at Mez, it would be "safe to say" that the number made is under 100. They have given away one at their twitter page, and they have teased possibly giving another away in the future. Other than that, the only way to get one is picking it up second hand from one of the folks that got one through their appointment at Toy Fair.

That is about all there is to know about it. :)

Sallah

The black and white was created for promotional purposes only and will never be sold by Mezco. A limited number were made for appointments at Toy Fair and giveaways run by Mezco. According to the folks at Mez, it would be "safe to say" that the number made is under 100. They have given away one at their twitter page, and they have teased possibly giving another away in the future. Other than that, the only way to get one is picking it up second hand from one of the folks that got one through their appointment at Toy Fair.

That is about all there is to know about it. :)

Sallah

Thanks for this. :duff

Back