Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first Mezco, really impressed
Love the suit color, much closer to the movie blue than hot toys or the yunsil suit

Attachments

• A5547543-0437-4FDA-888B-249597DAC874.jpg
    A5547543-0437-4FDA-888B-249597DAC874.jpg
    298.7 KB · Views: 212
  • 37B49741-1494-4328-8273-2BC73FD5FFEE.jpg
    37B49741-1494-4328-8273-2BC73FD5FFEE.jpg
    307.3 KB · Views: 201
It really is in hand..people need to realize it’s HT quality in 6” form and even HT hasn’t made the perfect Reeve Sup either :lecture

It really is in hand..people need to realize it’s HT quality in 6” form [..]

I hear this a lot and I don't agree with it. I've had Sulu, comic Spidey, BvS Batman and The Flash in-hand and while each of them was impressive for what it was, I wouldn't draw a comparison to Hot Toys. Whether it's due to the limitations in scale or some other reason, the paint apps on even the most impressive sculpts are inferior.

The only common ground the two products share is cloth costumes, but proportions, cut-and-sew, materials and paint apps are all over the place with Mezco, more so than with Hot Toys.

I'm not saying all Mezco is poor, just that it's not on par with HT quality. I don't collect this line (every time I gave one of their figures a shot, I saw it wasn't for me) so maybe I'm mistaken, but to me ONE:12 exists in its own weird little niche, if you're going to compare them to something maybe Palm Empire would be more appropriate...?

I can see what you mean by this, for me most of their figures are just too expensive, basic 6" figures. I have their initial Popeye figure and that one does stand out due to the unique and crazy impressive headsculpt. I liked the idea of a Reeves sculpt in this line but the finished product doesn't rise to the price level, again for me.

I hear this a lot and I don't agree with it. I've had Sulu, comic Spidey, BvS Batman and The Flash in-hand and while each of them was impressive for what it was, I wouldn't draw a comparison to Hot Toys. Whether it's due to the limitations in scale or some other reason, the paint apps on even the most impressive sculpts are inferior.

The only common ground the two products share is cloth costumes, but proportions, cut-and-sew, materials and paint apps are all over the place with Mezco, more so than with Hot Toys.

I'm not saying all Mezco is poor, just that it's not on par with HT quality. I don't collect this line (every time I gave one of their figures a shot, I saw it wasn't for me) so maybe I'm mistaken, but to me ONE:12 exists in its own weird little niche, if you're going to compare them to something maybe Palm Empire would be more appropriate...?

Anyone heard about shipping on Keaton?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

No, but I have seen some people recently post that their Keaton waitlists were converted. So that must mean they're in production or maybe post production if they have a final number.

Doesn't hurt to try, aftermarket price on this figure will be ridiculous I'm sure.
Yeah, not paying that. I'm not fussed either way about getting. This made me remember that I had preordered the keaton bats. Forgot all about that thing lol

Aftermarket prices aren't too bad, they made a **** ton of these. Cost me almost $145, and it looks like it's going for $180ish on eBay. They're barely breaking even after fees and shipping.

Hi friends, I collect Batman TAS figures and I make original stories Stop motion shorts with them, I am starting and I only want to share my hobby, check the whole channel; I invite you to watch my last short...I promess I will put English subtitles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP_hdoonxZg If you like it, please suscribe and leave a comment. thank you very much guys.

Nice video but wrong thread. Might want to find the 3.75 DC Figures thread. This is Mezco 1/12 Superman.

Back