Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing A LOT of breaking with this PX Harley figure, mainly the wrist pegs snapping, in facebook groups. Might avoid that one.

Seen the same on the regular Harley, I'm sure they use the same body and wrists.

Things are REALLY REALLY slow out of Mez right now. Insanely slow.... except their stupid Gomez.

Well they should be catching up. The Leatherface figure is the first regular release figure up for preorder since frigging May.

The usual crappy cell phone pictures of Harley. It?s gonna be sunny this weekend so I?ll take all my Mezco figures outside and take actual pictures.
In the meantime...

E242D29C-48F3-46BA-84BF-72D3E7315090.jpg
33C6EC70-67BE-4CE4-B3CB-05A8643298D0.jpg
807F3D34-09A6-463A-ABC1-49F9EA457B83.jpg
3A426632-B87F-455F-AB02-0C5DEC0FC6FF.jpg

I LOVE the look of this Harley. Fits right in with the Mezco DC line. No wrist pegs broke yet, but I only took off the fists and put on the grip hands. Saturday I?ll be posing her up so we will see.

Also, considering I live in Missouri, I give her jacket 1 year before it starts peeling. It?s either hot and humid or cold and dry, never anything in the middle in my house. Oh well, I shall enjoy it while it lasts.

I wish I still had my Super Powers Dr. Fate.

Am I nuts in thinking I could probably get one for the same price as the Mezco?

Still find it strange we get a rather random Batman villain like KGB Beast but not even one version of ROBIN...

Heard some rumors as to why but never something spot on.

Still find it strange we get a rather random Batman villain like KGB Beast but not even one version of ROBIN...

Heard some rumors as to why but never something spot on.

I'd always heard Mez just isn't a Robin fan. Which seems crazy for as many villains and Batmans they've done like you said. I'm not huge into the comics and I hadn't even heard of KGBeast before this figure.

Have heard that as well but like Robin or not he is a MAJOR component of the Batman Mythos. He predates everyone else.

There are also many version of Robin to suite many tastes. Just seems like such a no brainer to make at least ONE to go with the Legion of "Batmen" they have made.

Thought I would share some images of the 1/12 Noir Toyz "Great Detective." Obviously this is the Batman from Gotham by Gaslight. If you have not read this book it is one of the great "elseworlds" stories. I know this is not MEZ but it is a DC character and it is 1/12.

Close up of "goggled" head and suit. Great detailing. Knives fit nicely into sheaths.
Det Close.jpg

Full figure. The upper part of the cape with the chain is a separate accessory. Fits over his head easily. Both capes including the collar are wired.
Det Full.jpg

Accessories. 10 hands total. Knives and batarangs are really well done with tiny edges painted and sculpted. 3 head sculpts. Nifty "steampunk" grapple gun. There is a slot on the back of his belt for the gun.
Det Acc.jpg

Bases. Super nice and in two parts. Bat-gargoyle is really well sculpted and you can position it where you want. Both parts are quite heavy...almost like polystone.
Det. Stand.jpg

Finally a size comparison. Very thin and small compared to the monster that is Supreme Knight. Scales in with Mex figures just fine.
Det Comp.jpg

Really a great figure but I fear will be VERY hard to find.

So I just saw D-Amazing post a new review for a Mezco Supreme Knight MDX version 2??? So when did this come out?

All Mezco Supreme Batman Reg MDX 2 MDX PX.jpg
D-Amazing's photo

He hasn't gone up yet. Tomorrow is is Mezco Day or something so he'll probably go up for order then.

I wouldn't be surprised if we don't hear anything about their Keaton until 2022 at the earliest.

Back