Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One failed payment error but it took my order on the second try.

I didn't actually count but I must've gotten 10 or 12 payment errors. Ridiculous.

Almost as ridiculous as the Photoshop "S" Tiny Reeve is rocking in the photos. It's odd they haven't nailed that aspect of the figure down just yet.

Yeah was weird with the payment failing over and over. Maybe that?s their tactic to get people to pay in full, shady...... but I understand. My Reeve Superman secured.

Definitely isn?t that because I tried to pay in full for forty minutes and it declined me every time until I picked the deposit option.

Finally accepted my cc and ordered :gah: I guess I just needed to wait

Absolute ridiculous server they have..Keaton Bats wasn?t nearly this bad

I got one but couldn’t pay, so after 20 minutes of failed payments, I kept it in my cart and left off. Came back one hour later and it was still there. Payment then went smoothly. Stupid site!

By the way, not bad but not good either. The smiling head is just horrendous. Hope they work on it before release.

Did they forget the symbol on the back of the cape?

8726.Jpg

I got one but couldn’t pay, so after 20 minutes of failed payments, I kept it in my cart and left off. Came back one hour later and it was still there. Payment then went smoothly. Stupid site!

By the way, not bad but not good either. The smiling head is just horrendous. Hope they work on it before release.

Yeah and they forgot the yellow S on the cape too

Anyway..still up on preorder for Mezco guys..I think if you order now then you should get the order placed

BTW PAyPal or CC you better make sure you guys have the funds when you preorder Sups today..they already charged my CC for the deposit :lecture

This looks like crap to me. The smiling head doesn't look very good and the regular head has no life to it whatsoever.

I think the NECA head looks better. I have the 1/6 Hot Toys Reeve, 1/4 NECA Reeve and 1/10 NECA Reeve, do I really need this? Also, '89 Batman came with a buttload of stuff and three whole heads. Why is this Superman more?

Yeah Mezco heavily photoshops all their products.

"Never know what you're gonna get".

I wish mezco would do the neck and chest as a single piece, I hate seeing that obvious cut for the neck articulation on their figures, they're better ways to do that.

I wonder what accessories it could come with, the hot toys was pretty light with just the fortress of solitude base and the kryptonite necklace.

I'd bet it's so they can do the flying poses on this and have him look straight.

Why do the classics have to be exclusives?

I can only imagine it's licensing costs since both this and Keaton probably didn't have their likeness rights bundled w/ the movie so they'd have to get both.

Looks good. So do the crystals actually activate the light up features? That's crazy. The neutral face looks great. The smiley face could be better, but in hand it might look fine since it's so small.

I'm sure Mezco will do a Clark Kent suit variant later. Also, evil Superman, because it's just a different color, but same figure. I can also see them making a three pack SM2 Kryptonian villains set.

Mezco is big on play features, like the Bat Signal has a working switch, their Green Lantern figures holding the lanterns activate the lights etc.

Why aren't reward points accepted for this order?

They used to but for these where it'll be a **** show, everyone's points get taken with failed orders and then you have to go back and email Mezco to have them added back. It kind of sucks but it sucked to have them taken away all the time. Now I just use them for non-exclusives to knock down the price on those.

For this figure I took me almost a half hour to finally get through. It was WAY worse than the Keaton Batman, which I would've assumed was more desired in general, so that was surprising.

The S is on this pic. They edited this pic. It wasn't there when the preorders began. Looks like they photoshopped one on.

I'm guessing it will be there in the final production piece.

Superman 1978 09.jpeg

The smile sculpt isn?t that bad

Reeves did look strange with his smile

I think in hand it will look better..Mezco is pretty good with the head sculpts :dunno

Still available at the site

Those on the fence better get the orders in because I don’t see BBTS listing this yet..They may not get it. The Batman 89 for BBTS showed up after an hour or two when Mezco put it up originally

So those waiting for BBTS , they might not get them in. If you try Mezco now ..it seems like it’s clear to order it smoothly

So I wouldn’t wait longer than this weekend if you have your doubts..because he might get wait listed

Back