Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Looks good. So do the crystals actually activate the light up features? That's crazy. The neutral face looks great. The smiley face could be better, but in hand it might look fine since it's so small.

I'm sure Mezco will do a Clark Kent suit variant later. Also, evil Superman, because it's just a different color, but same figure. I can also see them making a three pack SM2 Kryptonian villains set.

Still trying too. If it takes too much longer I may just give up and pass on it. The longer it takes the more I wonder whether or not it is worth the price and aggravation of ordering.

Looks good. So do the crystals actually activate the light up features? That's crazy. The neutral face looks great. The smiley face could be better, but in hand it might look fine since it's so small.

I'm sure Mezco will do a Clark Kent suit variant later. Also, evil Superman, because it's just a different color, but same figure. I can also see them making a three pack SM2 Kryptonian villains set.

You?re giving these companies way to much credit, but I like your ideas.

Tried to pre order the Superman but it kept saying payment failed. What a crap website. Never going there again

He's quite decent for a 1/12 scale to me.

The website is killing me, I hope it's still available.

8723.jpg

I can pretty much guarantee that they're going to do none of this. I don't think they've made a single civilian character yet and their non-Batman villains are few and far between.

I've been trying since the moment it went up, kept getting PAYMENT FAILED and I just need 1. That site is horrible when it comes to this type of pre-order.

I tried for well over an hour on Keaton Batman and it rejected my valid credit card over and over. Screw those guys.

I've been trying since the moment it went up, kept getting PAYMENT FAILED and I just need 1. That site is horrible when it comes to this type of pre-order.

You would think by now they would have the preorder process fixed unless they feel that somehow this crazy process makes people rush to get their preorders in and it gets them more sales.

One failed payment error but it took my order on the second try. I wasn't going to get it but the body and suit actually look pretty good. I might try to get a hold of a 1/12 Alex Ross Superman sculpt to stick on the body.

Finally got through. Used PayPal since I wanted to pay in full. The smile head looks dorky but the rest is cool. Never saw the 1978 movie but I need a mezco Superman to go with Batman and the new Wonder Woman they announced a month or so ago.

Yep. Gave up. Paypal... fail. Multiple CC... fail. I guess going forward if it is not BBTS then I wont buy it.

MEZCO IT or whoever is running that process is the goats nuts. (Sorry goats.)

Yeah was weird with the payment failing over and over. Maybe that?s their tactic to get people to pay in full, shady...... but I understand. My Reeve Superman secured.

Back