Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does 6 per person mean they're planning to make a crapload of these cause they understand the demand?

Or does it just mean it's gonna sell out in 30 seconds?

I haven't bought a One:12 since Dark Knight Returns so I honestly don't know. But if I don't get this figure I'm gonna puke.

They've been 2 per for a while, except a few occasions like where I described when they let the preorders stay open.

#### Mezco. They are helping scalpers. No one needs 6 figures.

I was trying to think, maybe if you were a foreign customer who had buddies, I would think maybe you can save on shipping by buying together? Or just a flipper in Europe, makes it easier lol. Either way I'm fine as long as this is made to order like what it seems.

A friend said most MDX's last year were kept open a whole day besides Convention exclusives, so I looked. There were really very few MDX exclusives that weren't Con exclusives too. They did a run of Agent Gomez (apart from the Toy Fair leftovers), then they had the FFH Spider-Man, John Wick, and Wonder Woman. All were left open for 1-2 days.

I like your positivity.

I choose to have that attitude instead of getting my panties in a twist for the next 20 some hours. I think it goes live at 3AM Japan time. Most like I'll still be up. But work is gonna suck the next day.

Also, this preview pic is too small to really tell what's going on with the articulation or construction of the figure....at first glance it looks like one rubber body suit like Hot Toys but surely that can't be the case.

Maybe it's just all plastic like NECA?

7968.jpg

Wow that sucks. Thank goodness all the retailers are flooded with their eyesore "original design" garbage, and not actual things fans want like this. The limit is stupid too.

I like your positivity.

I choose to have that attitude instead of getting my panties in a twist for the next 20 some hours. I think it goes live at 3AM Japan time. Most like I'll still be up. But work is gonna suck the next day.

Also, this preview pic is too small to really tell what's going on with the articulation or construction of the figure....at first glance it looks like one rubber body suit like Hot Toys but surely that can't be the case.

Maybe it's just all plastic like NECA?

View attachment 475845

Wow, that picture is awesome. Where did you find that?

I saw it in person at SDCC.

It has a cloth fabric suit leotard (like their Diabolik) with armor overlay sewn onto it.

F7D86599-12C9-41C5-BABA-BD1D98AB6B37.jpg

review_diabolik_15.jpg

I wonder if there is any chance we could get more Batman / Batman Returns figures later on. I figure getting Jack’s likeness rights might be too much of a mess but maybe Michelle and Danny’s are possible. NECA did the large scale figures of them and Mezco did their mini mez-itz of them so it could be in the realm of possibilities.

$110 for a 6 inch figure? Is Mezco on crack?! And that's not even counting shipping... I remember only paying around $50 for the 1:12 DKR.

I kinda doubt this "exclusive" will be it, there's gotta be another one coming to retail. If not, my Neca 7 inch and 1/4 scales will do.

I have Hot Toys, I have the NECA....but neither were "right" to me.

This one looks like it's the right one.

I know people think it's a rip off to pay over $100 for a 6 inch figure, but that's getting to be pretty much the norm for me in Japan. I don't buy very much though...but when I really want something, it's worth it to me.

I've been waiting to give Mezco my $100 for this figure for what....5? 6 years now? Ever since they unveiled the DKR figure and there was a placard with the 89 logo.

I don't know why they're making it so difficult for me to give them my money. I guess they don't want it.

I don't expect extra heads or extra accessories...this is an expensive figure because it's clearly an expensive license. There's probably a good reason we've seen so few versions of Keaton over the years.

Man....I really hope they know how in demand this figure is and allow people to order accordingly. I'd hate to have to pay some scalper to get this, but I'll do it if I have to. Gross. I hate the idea of doing that, and there's only so much I'm willing to over-pay.

BTW, there were two pics at the top of Mezco's page....that's where I found that cool one of him with the cape spread. The other was a close up of his face.

7968 - Copy.jpg
7968.jpg

Good lord people. When Mezco has limits of six on these they stay open a couple of days because they are manufactured based on how many buy them(see FFH Spiderman, Classic Wonder Woman, John Wick with box). Most likely this will be the same. If it sells out in thirty seconds and I'm wrong I will be upset too, but how about everyone not act over the top about it until they know for sure?

The Keaton figure looks great, but I already have the NECA, so there's no way I'm shelling out $124.79 (shipping included) for this version.

Managed to get one. Crashed once, but looks like it went through. What a dumb way to sell a popular item

It has a cloth fabric suit leotard (like their Diabolik) with armor overlay sewn onto it.

Not anymore.

"The One:12 Collective Batman – 1989 Edition features an all-new seamless body designed with an internal skeleton armature that is durable yet highly posable."

Not bad looking. I’d almost consider it, but at $125 after shipping I’ll pass. I have the Hot Toys Batman Returns Batman, which is a good enough representation of Keaton Batman for my collection.

Sweet I got one PayPal method crashed but I got a payment confirmation for the balance but no confirmation of an order from Mezco. I check my account status and was no order. I go back in use my card and finally a confirmation not sure if the first one went thru, it?s possible I might have 2 coming bc of the site issues.

Mezco really needs to upgrade there servers.

PayPal wouldn't go through for me but I did get an email from PayPal asking if I wanted to complete my purchase.
The website crashed a few times but I finally (after 17 minutes of trying) got my deposit in with a credit card.
I didn't get an email confirmation but it is showing up in my account so it looks like I am all set.

Back