Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if Mezco will ever make Christopher Reeves Superman. I really want that version.

I'm just hoping for ANY new comic superman. They've done a ton of Batman, but there's only been one original Superman (that is unjustifiably expensive online)

If anyone needs Catwoman, there's some on Amazon for less than $50 shipped. Just use a hair dryer on the knees/elbows and it's a nice figure.

Keaton is going up tomorrow as a Mezco exclusive. Morons.

I'm assuming it'll be an exclusive where they leave it open for a day or two. They upped the preorder amount to 6 instead of the usual 2. I just wanna know what it comes with for $110, unless Keaton is really expensive.

I'm assuming it'll be an exclusive where they leave it open for a day or two. They upped the preorder amount to 6 instead of the usual 2. I just wanna know what it comes with for $110, unless Keaton is really expensive.

I hope you are right! This is my most wanted Mezco figure. Shoot I was even debating about trying to get 2 (1 for home and 1 for my office) although at that price I don?t know if I can justify it.

Prime 1 backed out of 89 merch saying his likeness was off the table. Do Mezco charge upfront for these things?

There's an NRD, it's 25% of the price though which is high. $27.50 for this one.

A Mezco exclusive. They are morons.

I keep thinking that it's gotta be a licensing or cost issue with Keaton, or else yeah, it makes no sense.

So it’s not going to be a wide release at comic stores, bigbadtoystore, etc?

That is crazy.

Well atleast we don’t have to worry about multiple variants. It’ll just be this one. The 6 per customer limit is annoying though. Make it one per person.

So it’s not going to be a wide release at comic stores, bigbadtoystore, etc?

That is crazy.

Well atleast we don’t have to worry about multiple variants. It’ll just be this one. The 6 per customer limit is annoying though. Make it one per person.

Nope, not available besides at Mezco. I'm assuming they'll leave it open for a day or two. It ships world wide and they also gave us a heads up. So if that's true, it doesn't matter what limit they put on for orders, they'll just make to order.

Does 6 per person mean they're planning to make a crapload of these cause they understand the demand?

Or does it just mean it's gonna sell out in 30 seconds?

I haven't bought a One:12 since Dark Knight Returns so I honestly don't know. But if I don't get this figure I'm gonna puke.

Back