Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's gotta be JLU!

I get the feeling that the people in Mezco are also fans, with the standard release GL being John Stewart and all.

So I'm holding out hope!

10_7c9b38fa-09f7-4f7e-9015-e886bde689c3_450x600.jpg

10_195c51a0-4aad-4d7c-9ba5-2952cf77d950_444x592.jpg

Anyone ever heard of Mix Max? I see these on Giantoy but nowhere else, they're just kits, no bodies. Riddler is $55, Two-Face is $60

I would hope they're tailored to some KO Mezco bodies but who knows. Lots of asian companies use the slightly smaller/thinner DAMtoys style bodies. Toy Anxiety also breaks down Mezco's from time to time.

Oh damn, looks like I'm being charged for the Classic Wonder Woman already! Huh, thought it wasn't supposed to come out until January

Yeah I didn't love the regular Supreme so getting this. I have the PX Ascending but didn't grab the Sovereign, maybe I'll get it one day to have the trifecta. I have the Onyx so it made not getting the PX seem simple. Didn't expect it to sell out so fast since you can still get the Ascending PX for retail or even less.

Back