Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.mezcotoyz.com/one-12-collective-wonder-woman-classic-edition

Wonder Woman just dropped, didn't expect this one to be an exclusive, i'm not sure though, looks a little strange, but oh well already ordered...

I like the overall design of it, and I like the head sculpt, it definitely looks like a Wonder Woman to me. Though, my continual gripe, I wish they'd include double-jointed knees and elbows with the female figures.

Yeah... trade off between posing and aesthetics. On a female figure with thinner arms even more so. Choose your poison.

Damn...no showing of 89 Keaton Bats at NYCC from the footage I saw. I was hoping for a Dec release at least..ugh looks like next year now..but I’m still hoping for the email preorder notice ..still hopeful we will get it by the end of the year :pray:

Damn...no showing of 89 Keaton Bats at NYCC from the footage I saw. I was hoping for a Dec release at least..ugh looks like next year now..but I’m still hoping for the email preorder notice ..still hopeful we will get it by the end of the year :pray:

I don't know what the deal is with that. I'm half figuring there's some high licensing for Keaton and it'll be an exclusive or they're trying to get Jack's? I just don't see it being a regular normal release for some reason.

I don't know what the deal is with that. I'm half figuring there's some high licensing for Keaton and it'll be an exclusive or they're trying to get Jack's? I just don't see it being a regular normal release for some reason.

Noooo don’t say that :panic:

Please don’t make it an exclusive Mezco ..I guarantee if it is , this will be , we’re talking Yellow Wolverine and Classic comic Punisher rarity to find after it sells out

I will never forgive Mezco if they do this . Do that to those bizarre mezflare sovereign bats over and over but please don’t do this to Keaton Bats :gah:

I don’t care if they have to substitute Bob the Goon ( R.I.P. the actor) for Nicholson because of rights, just put the damn Keaton bats out and make it a general release :lecture

Last edited:
I could pass on Keaton 89.

I know it will not happen... but give me a Robin.... any Robin.... ****, Tim, Damien, Carrie or a Batgirl or Batwoman. Even Mezcos take on said characters.:exactly:

c220ce22b811f274e26f7782d807c11d.jpg

Well they dont always show repeats at shows. I saw it at nycc last year. I?m sure its still on the way! This will be the end all be all for this design in this scale...doesn?t make sense to limit that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing I don’t like about that Keaton Batman is how big the cape is on his shoulders, and I’m sure there’ll be a million custom capes available so I’m not worried. Looks pretty much perfect otherwise.

Have they shown any accessories for him yet? I’d love to see a BD head/ chest piece from the cathedral scene.

And I’ll gladly buy it all up because I’m an idiot. :lol

It’s so nice to have Burtonverse Batman merchandise being made. There hasn’t been anything really since the Hot Toys figures, and the 1/4th scale NECA stuff. I’d love to see Mezco go all out and make BR Batman, Catwoman, Penguin, even Bob the Goon if they can’t make Joker.

Aaargh! Pics like that make me jealous. I missed Superman and Flash, and I just can't commit now that I missed them. Don't forget that Aquaman has been shown too. Martian Manhunter is the last one.

Aaargh! Pics like that make me jealous. I missed Superman and Flash, and I just can't commit now that I missed them. Don't forget that Aquaman has been shown too. Martian Manhunter is the last one.

Sorry dude, its Hawkgirl and MM thats needed to complete the 7! Aquaman is the only Mez original DC fig that I am skipping!

Talking as a fan of the classic animated Justice League show!

Back