Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be perfect. I wonder why there’s still no Robin.

Mez doesn’t believe in Robin. No joke. He’s a loner Batman fan.

I would take a Robin in any incarnation over the rubber suited Keaton... wonder if Mezco will jack up the articulation so it matches the movie? Thought I read somewhere the dearth of Robins was some weird licensing issue... makes zero sense.

Same. Its the only plausible reason for no Robins. Robin = multiples = $Money. We would take Grayson/Drake/Todd/Damian probably even Carrie. Must be weird licensing tape.

Robin would be a cash cow. One incarnation after the next, not to mention classic outfits versus modern interpretations or even costume changes that characters have had within their time as Robin, Tim had 3 or 4 by himself.

Robin would be a cash cow. One incarnation after the next, not to mention classic outfits versus modern interpretations or even costume changes that characters have had within their time as Robin, Tim had 3 or 4 by himself.

I must admit I'd like a Nightwing.

Anyone know where I can get a casting of the Bat chest emblem from the Sovereign Onyx? I saw on the Fwoosh that the regular Bat emblem is interchangeable with the Onyx oval and I'd like to get one.

Sorry if this has been asked before but will the Wonder Woman costume nd head work on a phicen/tb league female seamless body? 1/12 of course:)

Sure hope they produce the Keaton Batman in quantities sufficient to meet demand.

If they have him scheduled for a summer 2020 release, it's not unheard of for them to open pre-orders sometime soon.

Are us overseas collectors screwed or what? I haven't bought a One:12 since the original DKR releases, but the Keaton is a must buy. Am I gonna have to quit my job and move back to the States to get this 6 inch action figure? Cause I will.

Sure hope they produce the Keaton Batman in quantities sufficient to meet demand.

If they have him scheduled for a summer 2020 release, it's not unheard of for them to open pre-orders sometime soon.

Are us overseas collectors screwed or what? I haven't bought a One:12 since the original DKR releases, but the Keaton is a must buy. Am I gonna have to quit my job and move back to the States to get this 6 inch action figure? Cause I will.

You can order directly from Mezco's site now. They finally have overseas shipping.

Thanks man....I do NOT wanna miss this....hopefully I won't come home and find it sold out instantly. Stupid time difference.

Has Mezco said anything recently about a potential 89 batmobile? I think a few years ago they hinted at it. Believe they were also going to do a BvS batmobile, but that obviously fell by the wayside. Might be a good time to do it considering Iron Studios is doing one to accompany their 1/10 statue, but many seem to believe that's going to be pretty pricey. Pretty sure if Mezco did one it would be a cheaper alternative.

Not sure if it would be a whole lot cheaper. A 1:12 Burton Batmobile would probably cost more than the Hot Toys 1:6 did when it came out. Inflation on toys has been completely insane the last 10 years.

4fWDeO9.jpg

Found a simple pose where I like the second headscupt.

Amazon says PX Sovereign Knight is coming in September. Don't know where they got the date from, but I'm inclined to believe it. I kind of want Mezco to fully unveil that Batman Supreme Knight they teased in their catalog a while back before Sovereign comes out so that I can decide which is better. Before all these awesome Mafex reveals, I was sure I'd get them both, but I have to budget carefully now. I'm sure Mafex has tons more in store for us (fingers crossed we'll see a superman soon).

Amazon says PX Sovereign Knight is coming in September. Don't know where they got the date from, but I'm inclined to believe it. I kind of want Mezco to fully unveil that Batman Supreme Knight they teased in their catalog a while back before Sovereign comes out so that I can decide which is better. Before all these awesome Mafex reveals, I was sure I'd get them both, but I have to budget carefully now. I'm sure Mafex has tons more in store for us (fingers crossed we'll see a superman soon).

The current previews release date is Aug 21.

https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/JUN188303

It is also confirmed to be "on the water". (i.e. on a ship to the US)

https://www.previewsworld.com/Article/231853-Toys-on-the-Water-Updated-7192019

So it might not be on Amazon until Sep, but other may get him a little sooner. Wished they would have shown Supreme Knight at SDCC too.

I was surprised to not see the Supreme Knight. At this rate, they may not show him until NYCC and then it's like 10 months to release then?

Hi all,
2 questions:

The Supreme Knight, I assume this is roughly akin to the TDKR/Frank Miller Batman, but Mezed out? No one know what it'll look like yet?
Was there ANY indication that there would be a new Superman comic oriented figure coming??? I had misgivings about the 1st one and was hoping (like others) there would be another.

Haven't really seen any full reveals of Supreme Knight. There was a teaser image shot from the back of his head shown in a catalog during Toy Fair. As far as a new Mezco comics style Superman, nothing's been announced that I'm aware of. I wouldn't hold my breath for an update any time soon. I have the original and it looks/feels great in hand. Pictures don't do it justice.

Back