Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always loose my reward points, i think they come back sometimes, i just gave up on trying to keep track of them, maybe one day when i order something that is not an exclusive I'll actually get to use them :)

Had Gordon in cart, went to paypal, came back to an empty card and a sold out notice.

I wish they would give you a 5 minute timer to complete a purchase when added to cart to prevent this.

My reward points are all gone but they don't list my order.

Edit:

Checked PayPal again & nothing.

Jumped back to Mezco & tried a couple of times, they either sent me to the "My Orders" page or gave me a payment failure message 3-4 times but eventually I got 1.

That happens all the time, unless you get to a screen that shows you an order number, it didn't go through. Glad you went back and got it.

I always loose my reward points, i think they come back sometimes, i just gave up on trying to keep track of them, maybe one day when i order something that is not an exclusive I'll actually get to use them :)

Definitely email them about the points, I've always gotten them back. One time they gave me the points back on a waitlisted order too lol.

Had Gordon in cart, went to paypal, came back to an empty card and a sold out notice.

I wish they would give you a 5 minute timer to complete a purchase when added to cart to prevent this.
Yeah it happens didn't think it would sell out so fast.

It took me about 10 minutes today but I managed to get Gordon and the Bat Signal :yess:

I tried PayPal a couple of times and received messages that they weren't accepting PayPal.
I logged in and tried to use my credit card with no luck. Then I went into my account and put my card in again and finally got the order in and received a confirmation email. Actually received 2 emails but they had the same confirmation number. I checked my credit card and am only getting charged once.

Really looking forward to this and partial to the older head.

I’m done with this friggen line, I had Gordon in my cart and tried my CC yet to no avail, I switched to PayPal and everything was ready to roll, placed the order and it took my reward points but didn’t give me the figure. Later I emailed them and they returned my reward points which means they saw the error on their websites end (yet didn’t say oops sorry we will put you down for a figure). I don’t need to collect a line where you suddenly need to be in your seat at a certain time to place your order within minutes and the whole time the actual company’s website does all it can to fight against you actually ordering their product. Who the F needs that crap, it’s a shame too because I had been so looking forward to Gordon since they first 8nveiled him.

Last edited:
I’m done with this friggen line, I had Gordon in my cart and tried my CC yet to no avail, I switched to PayPal and everything was ready to roll, placed the order and it took my reward points but didn’t give me the figure. Later I emailed them and they returned my reward points which means they saw the error on their websites end (yet didn’t say oops sorry we will put you down for a figure). I don’t need to collect a line where you suddenly need to be in your seat at a certain time to place your order within minutes and the whole time the actual company’s website does all it can to fight against you actually ordering their product. Who the F needs that crap.

Yeah the payment errors are dumb I don’t see why they haven’t fixed it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m done with this friggen line, I had Gordon in my cart and tried my CC yet to no avail, I switched to PayPal and everything was ready to roll, placed the order and it took my reward points but didn’t give me the figure. Later I emailed them and they returned my reward points which means they saw the error on their websites end (yet didn’t say oops sorry we will put you down for a figure). I don’t need to collect a line where you suddenly need to be in your seat at a certain time to place your order within minutes and the whole time the actual company’s website does all it can to fight against you actually ordering their product. Who the F needs that crap, it’s a shame too because I had been so looking forward to Gordon since they first 8nveiled him.
Sad to hear this. I didn't get him just because i had the chance to and didn't take it when i should have. But I'm also broke until tomorrow so i wasn't getting it regardless. But the fact that the site didn't let you put your order in is stupid.

Sold out before I even heard that it had been released. Ridiculous.

I can see variants being exclusives, but friggin characters (especially ones as important as Gordon and Hal Jordan) are just insane. Poor business model too. Initially why I didn't want to get into these figures.

I checked at 1030 and he was still available....Mezco gave a decent amount of time to order. Unlike Neca, now that’s upsetting

I checked at 1030 and he was still available....Mezco gave a decent amount of time to order. Unlike Neca, now that’s upsetting

Mezco also did them all on one day, don’t have licensing restrictions, and Neca’s DC exclusives lasted just as long, if not longer. The sad nature of con exclusives is they won’t be available to everyone because they aren’t for everyone. Whether it’s a niche item or a must have, they won’t please everyone. NECA and Mezco are in desperate need of some website upgrades but other than that there is little that can or will change about con exclusives. :dunno

Sold out before I even heard that it had been released. Ridiculous.

I can see variants being exclusives, but friggin characters (especially ones as important as Gordon and Hal Jordan) are just insane. Poor business model too. Initially why I didn't want to get into these figures.

:banghead :banghead :banghead

It was a little stressful trying to order him. I had a 1PM meeting and I knew he'd go quick. So there was 45 year old me in a high level meeting desperately trying to order an action figure on my phone, lol.

It was a little stressful trying to order him. I had a 1PM meeting and I knew he'd go quick. So there was 45 year old me in a high level meeting desperately trying to order an action figure on my phone, lol.

That's up there with the times I had to style my Chewie and do Black Widow's hair.

This hobby. :slap

That's up there with the times I had to style my Chewie and do Black Widow's hair.

This hobby. :slap

Rofl! I get it! I just let my boss think I was getting bad news via email as opposed to him seeing me get visibly frustrated three times with Mezco's checkout process.

I was doing the same thing, but on a conference call with 4 lawyers :):) I lost my reward points too but i remember from past experience you have to keep trying until you get that confirmation page, i also have alerts setup on my phone for paypal and my credit card so whenever there is a charge i see it a few seconds later, once i those alerts came through i knew it was a sure thing.

It really sucks they just don't leave ordering up for a couple hours, or even a day, but they probably have their reasons, like building hype, production capacity, etc.

I was doing the same thing, but on a conference call with 4 lawyers :):) I lost my reward points too but i remember from past experience you have to keep trying until you get that confirmation page, i also have alerts setup on my phone for paypal and my credit card so whenever there is a charge i see it a few seconds later, once i those alerts came through i knew it was a sure thing.

It really sucks they just don't leave ordering up for a couple hours, or even a day, but they probably have their reasons, like building hype, production capacity, etc.

You’re exactly right. I mean, we could get upset, but what would that change? I’m just happy I was able to get mine.

I was in a policy meeting for the school district I work at (I’m a technology director) and we were deciding policies that will affect all 5000 ppl in the district.

I managed to do that and get my Jim Gordon figure, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back