Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
78fSG7r.jpg

Loving the Sovereign Knight. ( Even the knee pads work ).

Ultimate Modern Batman. I have the PX on order but do wonder how it can top this fantastic figure.

I think Mezco has gotten better about these exclusive releases and they stay available a bit longer....Neca could take notes

78fSG7r.jpg

Loving the Sovereign Knight. ( Even the knee pads work ).

Ultimate Modern Batman. I have the PX on order but do wonder how it can top this fantastic figure.

Great pic :clap

Managed to get my Sovereign Knight review up (https://toyswithtude.com/2019/06/mezco-batman-sovereign-knight-review) and took a ton of cool pics. Go check it out if you’re bored.
b09fb56497faa3694408184bfdbd9ba0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fabulous pictures and review!! This looks like one of the best BM figures.

If a gentleman were to consider trying a One:12 figure, would this sovereign knight be an appropriate test subject? I kinda am entertaining the idea of grabbing him and the Gordon set for a stand alone display away from my 1/6 stuff.

If a gentleman were to consider trying a One:12 figure, would this sovereign knight be an appropriate test subject? I kinda am entertaining the idea of grabbing him and the Gordon set for a stand alone display away from my 1/6 stuff.
Yes hands down you must get it. I'm getting mine later this week but overall looks awesome and i have own previous Mezco Batmans and this one will be just as good.

Yes hands down you must get it. I'm getting mine later this week but overall looks awesome and i have own previous Mezco Batmans and this one will be just as good.

I appreciate the input, especially if you've owned previous iterations of their Batmen. I really like the damaged faceplate on this one. Hopefully he hangs around at BBTS until next month!

I don't know what's happening!

I submitted my order buy PayPal hasn't been charged & the order isn't in my account.

Got mine in too! took about 4 tries, i almost always use paypal now as it seems to go easier, only problem is you pay completely up front, but that is okay for this one as it ships fairly soon i think

so far i have had pretty good luck with the exlusives, but maybe this one is also an open one for a day or so, they did that for another one last month i believe

Pretty easy on my end. Weird thing was this time around, my cc# was deleted from my account right when Gordon went up (I made sure everything was ready before). Took a few tries of trying to submit payment until I realized what the problem was.

My reward points are all gone but they don't list my order.

Edit:

Checked PayPal again & nothing.

Jumped back to Mezco & tried a couple of times, they either sent me to the "My Orders" page or gave me a payment failure message 3-4 times but eventually I got 1.

Back