Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, I just missed an eBay auction for a pair of the glasses. I’ll contact Mezco but I don’t think they offer replacements.

wa.jpgds.jpgIMG_0245.jpgIMG_0246.jpg

My Darkseid showed up with a issue

Love WW pose... was thinking of investing in Tamashi effects... I see you have with Aqua-bro. What’s your thoughts

Thanks brother. The effects are ok, nothing really special, I found them at my local Barnes and Nobles for $20. I do think they add a little more to the dynamic look of Aquaman because of his limited posing.

Thanks brother. The effects are ok, nothing really special, I found them at my local Barnes and Nobles for $20. I do think they add a little more to the dynamic look of Aquaman because of his limited posing.

Barnes and Nobles huh...might give it a go. Been thinking of getting some dio’s for these things

Got the PX Deathstroke as my first 1:12 figure, pleased as punch with it. Need to find the Batman Beyond and Red Son Supes next. Did a preorder for the Hal Jordan as well. Love the look of it.

Nice pick up. I only have the regular but the PX version looks great. It's on the list if I can find a good deal on one.

Thanks mate! Had store credit to a place that had one so ended using that.

Having issues on what Dr Strange I want. The regular is awesome but theres parts from PX I would like too. May just do both, since I’ll be saving a ton of money switching over from Hot Toys and Marvel legends.

Thanks mate!Having issues on what Dr Strange I want. The regular is awesome but theres parts from PX I would like too.

I own both and prefer the regular by a good margin. I think it's a better representation of the character and the outfit doesn't have all of the vinyl appliqué that the PX Defenders costume has. A good compromise might be the first appearance Doctor Strange. Outfit is similar to the regular release but it has the globe accessory from the PX version.

May just do both, since I’ll be saving a ton of money switching over from Hot Toys and Marvel legends.

Marvel Legends interested me because of the rapid releases, variety of characters, and low cost but I could never really get into them. Hot Toys look great but are expensive, take up a lot of space, and (to me) are difficult to pose well. Mezco figures make a nice middle ground.

I'm still collecting Hot Toys though I'm far more particular about which figures I'm getting.

Does anyone happen to have or can point me in the right direction for the custom Henry Cavill head, neck and hands set? Thanks

i got mine here a while ago ,not sure if he still has them ,but worth a shot ,its excellent and i felt it improved my mezco bvs supes massively

ORDER DATE
08 Nov, 2018
ORDER TOTAL
£30.09
Order Manipple MP03A 1/12 scale head sculpt normal versionView similar items
View seller's other items
More actions
1 item sold by osk_sixthscale
Manipple MP03A 1/12 scale head sculpt normal version
( 143003002507 )
Add note
ITEM PRICE:
£30.09

46796463422_1f2d7fe479_z.jpg

46123524674_b20c5a288d_m.jpg

i got mine here a while ago ,not sure if he still has them ,but worth a shot ,its excellent and i felt it improved my mezco bvs supes massively

ORDER DATE
08 Nov, 2018
ORDER TOTAL
£30.09
Order Manipple MP03A 1/12 scale head sculpt normal versionView similar items
View seller's other items
More actions
1 item sold by osk_sixthscale
( 143003002507 )
Add note
ITEM PRICE:
£30.09

46796463422_1f2d7fe479_z.jpg

46123524674_b20c5a288d_m.jpg

Yeah it really improves the figure. I wasn’t heavily into Mezco movie figures but I found Superman at a great price recently and now I need to get this custom set.

Back