Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got him coming however; I dunno that he’s worth the price tag.

The reviews posted thus far he looks great if not underwhelming for 1/12 action figure at $180

I’m in the same boat. Looks great and all but $180 great? Not really seeing it. Might wait and see if I can get a deal on him.

Yeah... I should have mine soon but definitely not seeing the price tag after the reviews......

Live and learn....didn’t want to miss out and certainly wasn’t going to pay 2 or 3 times retail if it sold out

Right now at BBTS TFA set are $519 with $200 store credit at purchase so $319 not bad at all!!

I get what you're going for but no, not really. It's still $519 for the two-pack and then you save $200 on future purchase. It's also weird to compare the price of a newly released figure to the promotional deal for a two pack of completely different figures in a different scale that are not selling well enough to move without incentives. Let's see how much Darkseid ends up going for if he doesn't sell out in two years and then compare.

Wonder Woman arrived today. There doesn't seem to be a lot of demand for her so there are plenty of good deals going around. Paid about $50 shipped. I think the Gal Gadot likeness is better in hand and the face appears less round than it did to me in the promotional shots.

Wonder Woman.jpg

Also received Tactical Batman. Sorry to see that Mezco still hasn't improved their capes. It's manageable but not the easiest thing to work with. There's no wire in it and overall there just seems to be too much cape. His hands seem to have trouble holding three batarangs, especially between his thumb and pointer. There's too much of a gap and with the batarangs being so thin it's hard to get them to stay. Other than that it's a great figure though I'm still not a fan of the glasses.

Tactical Batman.jpg

Also received Tactical Batman. Sorry to see that Mezco still hasn't improved their capes. It's manageable but not the easiest thing to work with. There's no wire in it and overall there just seems to be too much cape. His hands seem to have trouble holding three batarangs, especially between his thumb and pointer. There's too much of a gap and with the batarangs being so thin it's hard to get them to stay. Other than that it's a great figure though I'm still not a fan of the glasses.

View attachment 440244

looks great, I got the hot toys one. now waiting on this

I don’t like Mezco’s “skirts” they’re either too short too flimsy or both.

WW and GH are 2 examples.

DS came out a little better than those 2.

The skirt on WW is a bit shorter than I would like. I don't think any of them are too flimsy though given how small/thin they need to be to fit the scale of the figures.

View attachment 440244

Let me know if you'd like to part with the glasses that came with it. My figure took a drop off my shelf and the glasses broke.

Back