Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotham By Gaslight is coming end of October.

IMG_0673.jpeg

Mafex Hush Nightwing is the real deal. This is just a meh new alternate take on Nightwing. I really like Nightwing, but the Mezco costume is not really doing it for me. I may pass on this because i am really satisfied with my Perfect Mafex Hush Nightwing. The Best 1/12 Nightwing Figure Ever.

I didn't like their robin bit that Nightwing is tempting. Who else wishes Sideshow still carried One:12 figures?

International I'm sure is a whole different game. But you also don't get rewards points at bbts.
There is no adventage with $60 internatinol shipping or something. I don't remember the exact shipping amount. I have never bought any 1/12 or similar scale action figures from Sideshow site btw, because of the crazy shipping cost. I just put one in the basket to see the shipping cost once.

There is no adventage with $60 internatinol shipping or something. I don't remember the exact shipping amount. I have never bought any 1/12 or similar scale action figures from Sideshow site btw, because of the crazy shipping cost. I just put one in the basket to see the shipping cost once.
Hate to say it but shipping is crazy right now (and I highly doubt will go down though price increases may *slow*. Sideshow shipping price increases in the US have slowed of late and I think they may have negotiated some new rates for some things (bulk discount and the like). Also no one wants to take a chance on a lower rate and lose a dispute for insufficient insurance coverage. Too many scammers ruined it. I stopped selling abroad because of this.

Hate to say it but shipping is crazy right now (and I highly doubt will go down though price increases may *slow*. Sideshow shipping price increases in the US have slowed of late and I think they may have negotiated some new rates for some things (bulk discount and the like). Also no one wants to take a chance on a lower rate and lose a dispute for insufficient insurance coverage. Too many scammers ruined it. I stopped selling abroad because of this.
I am not talking about right now. It has been almost 2 years since i checked out the shipping price for 1/12 Action Figures on Sideshow site. Shipping was $60 or something back then. Probably it is at least $80 or something right now.

I got charged for gaslight Batman on the 30th but it hasn’t shipped yet and I’m flying out for a couple weeks on Tuesday. Not sure if this is going to require a signature or I can have my neighbor pick it up from my porch and hold it for me. The site says there will be 3 delivery attempts before it’s sent back so I’m thinking it will need a signature but don’t want to pay extra shipping. Site won’t let me change the shipping address since it’s “processing”. I’ve reached out to Mezco and waiting to hear back but thought I’d check here to see if someone has been in the same boat. I would’ve made changes beforehand but just didn’t think it would take this long to ship.

Just announced: Golden Age Joker, a companion piece to the GA Batman/Two-Face set.
Now, where’s Robin?

https://www.mezcotoyz.com/one-12-collective-the-joker-golden-age-editionView attachment 673316
Honestly, the fact that he’s not part of another two-pack makes me a little disheartened that we’ll ever see Robin, considering how long it took them to get to Damian and that Mez notoriously hates Robin. I hope I’m wrong, though.

In the meantime, I’m ECSTATIC they’re doing more of these and they absolutely killed it with Joker. I’d love a Sprang Penguin and Catwoman to boot and I’m still hopeful we get some first appearance love for Kane and Finger’s Detective #27 Batman and an Action #1 Superman.

I like this release, and I hope they continue this line. While also eagerly waiting for Mezco One:12 Batman First Appearance and Superman First Appearance, I customized myself one...

Attachments

• IMG_20231109_205433194.jpg
    IMG_20231109_205433194.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20231109_205518795~2.jpg
    IMG_20231109_205518795~2.jpg
    627 KB · Views: 0
I like this release, and I hope they continue this line. While also eagerly waiting for Mezco One:12 Batman First Appearance and Superman First Appearance, I customized myself one...
Nicely done.

Completely agree on 1sr Appearance Bats and Superman. Get it done Mezco!

They have clearly proven the can execute near perfect comic specific figure. Joker looks great but agree we must have ROBIN!

Honestly, the fact that he’s not part of another two-pack makes me a little disheartened that we’ll ever see Robin, considering how long it took them to get to Damian and that Mez notoriously hates Robin. I hope I’m wrong, though.

In the meantime, I’m ECSTATIC they’re doing more of these and they absolutely killed it with Joker. I’d love a Sprang Penguin and Catwoman to boot and I’m still hopeful we get some first appearance love for Kane and Finger’s Detective #27 Batman and an Action #1 Superman.

I’m so happy I was wrong.

Back