Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to have to AK Batman Day version but I just can't bring myself to pay eBay prices again after I paid $200 for Knightmare Batman. Now if I find one for a reasonable price, I might reconsider

Yep, same. However, finding Mezcos for reasonable prices can be a scarce :pfft:

I'm so impressed with the Ascending Knight Batman; it is my first Mezco batman. I started looking up reviews on some of the previous Mezco Batmen, and now :banghead

Now I wish Mezco could re-release the TDKR batman :banghead
When I first saw pictures of it I didn't think it would be cool, but in hindsight it just is so coool, look at it, it's fantastic!

kbVy3oy.jpg

I peeked at what this figure is going for now and it's :horror :thud:

Oh really? I still have a Mez Ex DKR mint in the box. I guess I'll put my kid through college with it.

Oh wait.....I don't have kids.

Or a wife.

Or a girlfriend.

Oh really? I still have a Mez Ex DKR mint in the box. I guess I'll put my kid through college with it.

Oh wait.....I don't have kids.

Or a wife.

Or a girlfriend.

You’re pretty much already at the front of the line with the MIB EX

my wife is on the block if you want to talk trade... and I’ll throw in cash...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm so impressed with the Ascending Knight Batman; it is my first Mezco batman. I started looking up reviews on some of the previous Mezco Batmen, and now :banghead

Now I wish Mezco could re-release the TDKR batman :banghead
When I first saw pictures of it I didn't think it would be cool, but in hindsight it just is so coool, look at it, it's fantastic!

kbVy3oy.jpg

I peeked at what this figure is going for now and it's :horror :thud:

At least you didn't do what I did. I had this figure in my hand at my local comic shop and told them to hold it. Then I decided I didn't want it. I'm kicking myself in the a** for that dumb decision. :cuckoo::slap:gah:

Quote Originally Posted by mattinglymint23 View Post
You’re pretty much already at the front of the line with the MIB EX

my wife is on the block if you want to talk trade... and I’ll throw in cash...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lol. How much cash are you talking about. I'll match the other and then some for it.

You can keep your Mezco Batman figure and have my wife for free. I'll even pay for shipping and handling lol

Before I might drop the line because of frustration, I'm still looking for deals on available figures and I actually just bought a Knightmare Batman in Germany for less than $130 shipped. At least, I hope I did because despite the shop being legit it just seems a bit suspicious. :lol

We'll see. It'll be here next week.

I hope it turns out to be a legit figure because $130 shipped does sound very suspicious

Thanks, so do I. :lol

I'm not holding my breath, though. The listing mentions there's still "more than 10" in stock, so I doubt it'll be a Mezco Knightmare Bats. But I know the shop and they only sell official products, so I'm curious as to what I'll get.

Anyway, I thought it was worth a shot. If it's not what I thought, I'll just return it and get refunded.

Well, turns out it was legit, after all. I'm super happy! :yess:

I even like the figure more than I thought I would. It does look great in person, despite the coat.

So, here is the listing, for those of you that would be interested:

https://www.ebay.fr/itm/Batman-vs-S...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

The figure is €99,00 + shipping. Ships worldwide, apparently.

Outside of maybe the teddy bear accessory I really don't have an iota of interest in that version of Joker.

So I gave my DKR figures a good dusting yesterday. And on the black "regular" version I saw something I'd dreaded.....the fabric poking out from under his right glove.

I shoved it back in with a hobby scrwewdriver...but it kept coming out.

Why....why couldn't I have just left it alone? I used a head gun to try to pry the wrist peg balljoint off....no good...all I did was mangle the damn thing. And his elbow is all loosey goosey now. I was trying to get the entire glove off, glue the damn fabric in place, and put it back on. But I couldn't get the glove or balljoint off and all I was was make it worse.

****!!!!

Use you imagination to think of what four letter word that just got censored.

I consider this guy the crown jewel of my Dark Knight collection and one of my favorites of ALL of my toys. And now I look at him with his gimpy arm and the fabric still all bunched up and I'm so mad at myself I just wanna barf. Obviously replacing it is not an option. So I guess I'll just have to live with it.

I'll just live with ruining one of my favorite toys ever. Goddamnit.

I've done similar things like that before. It's not easy leaving things well enough alone some times :(

I wasn't into the Joker when he was first revealed, but the pre-order warmed me up to it so I'll probably pick one up. I needs a tie of some kind though.

So I gave my DKR figures a good dusting yesterday. And on the black "regular" version I saw something I'd dreaded.....the fabric poking out from under his right glove.

I shoved it back in with a hobby scrwewdriver...but it kept coming out.

Why....why couldn't I have just left it alone? I used a head gun to try to pry the wrist peg balljoint off....no good...all I did was mangle the damn thing. And his elbow is all loosey goosey now. I was trying to get the entire glove off, glue the damn fabric in place, and put it back on. But I couldn't get the glove or balljoint off and all I was was make it worse.

****!!!!

Use you imagination to think of what four letter word that just got censored.

I consider this guy the crown jewel of my Dark Knight collection and one of my favorites of ALL of my toys. And now I look at him with his gimpy arm and the fabric still all bunched up and I'm so mad at myself I just wanna barf. Obviously replacing it is not an option. So I guess I'll just have to live with it.

I'll just live with ruining one of my favorite toys ever. Goddamnit.

man thats too bad ,i feel for you ,im the same cant leave loose threads alone with out ruining things ,

im not a expert and i dont have any of the dark knight figures ,but have messed around with many other mezcos and there knock offs ,

it might be possible to if not repair it ,at least make it more acceptable to your eyes ,
firstly does the glove section rotate ,
if so its a male ,female plug in joint ,all the ones ive disassembled have this set up ,if it doesn't rotate ,its glued in place ,it can still be separated by the method below but will take a bit more care and effort

you should be able to separate them ,i usually put the figure on a warm radiator to soften it up, this gently warms it through and hasnt in my case caused any damage to the fabric suits ,that i worry about with the hairdryer technique, and then grip just about the sections i wish to separate and pull gently but firmly ,you have to be careful as you can separate the forearm from the elbow ,which could be the cause the floppy elbow you have ,

once separated you should be able to expose the elbow and if possible push it back to firmness if that's the cause or while warm squeeze the joint to tightness and when it cools hopefully it remains tight, or tighten it with the floor polish method ive read about ,then re glue fabric in position and when its dry re warm the female side and push on to peg

i hope this is helpful and you get him back to a condition you can settle for
don't hesitate to get back to me if you need any other help :)

Well thought out and helpful post. Nice.

man thats too bad ,i feel for you ,im the same cant leave loose threads alone with out ruining things ,

im not a expert and i dont have any of the dark knight figures ,but have messed around with many other mezcos and there knock offs ,

it might be possible to if not repair it ,at least make it more acceptable to your eyes ,
firstly does the glove section rotate ,
if so its a male ,female plug in joint ,all the ones ive disassembled have this set up ,if it doesn't rotate ,its glued in place ,it can still be separated by the method below but will take a bit more care and effort

you should be able to separate them ,i usually put the figure on a warm radiator to soften it up, this gently warms it through and hasnt in my case caused any damage to the fabric suits ,that i worry about with the hairdryer technique, and then grip just about the sections i wish to separate and pull gently but firmly ,you have to be careful as you can separate the forearm from the elbow ,which could be the cause the floppy elbow you have ,

once separated you should be able to expose the elbow and if possible push it back to firmness if that's the cause or while warm squeeze the joint to tightness and when it cools hopefully it remains tight, or tighten it with the floor polish method ive read about ,then re glue fabric in position and when its dry re warm the female side and push on to peg

i hope this is helpful and you get him back to a condition you can settle for
don't hesitate to get back to me if you need any other help :)

Back