Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he's happy, hence it turns blue Batman-Catwoman.jpg

I was able to purchase from Mezco the ex. BM. I also have on pre-order from BBTS the other two Bats.

After seeing the recent pic OMG I am getting slightly impatient.....:gah:

I'm glad I preordered once the pics started coming out a month or so ago. I figured it would sell out quick once they made the rounds. If it wasn't for the fact that we need a new roof I'd have all three, but I'm glad I got the Mezco ex. That seems like the one to have if you're going to have just one.

I didnt realize Mezco had got some black and grey in stock. I would have canceled my bbts pre-order and got one from them. Some people from fwoosh ordered some and already have them this week. Jealous!

Just preordered the black and grey, and the previews exclusive from BBTS. Wanted the Mezco exclusive but waited too long.

I'm glad I got an order in for the blue n' black before Mezco sold out. But I admit I did it mostly cause I always fall for the hype about "exclusives" and it's cool to have all the accessories in one package. And god, what gorgeous packaging these toys have.

But now that some people are posting pics on the Fwoosh I have to agree with my first impressions....the black costume and symbol is still the best. It's the defining look for the character.

Yellow oval will be awesome too, but that only represented his coming out of retirement. He wanted to feel young again. It was "fun." And then the Mutant Leader gave him an ass-whooping that reminded him he really had become an old man.

So he stops fighting like a young man and starts fighting like a SMART man. The black costume comes out. He thoroughly defeats the Mutant Leader and inherits his entire army of soldiers. The Dark Knight Returns......Triumphant. Damn, that's still the best comic book of all time.

Man, I have waited almost 20 years for these toys and now it's just a few weeks to go. I am gonna have my the oval one with his rifle and leg pouch aiming at the Gotham Tower. I'm thinking of digging the DCD Carrie Kelley Robin out of storage too. Along with the street lamp base. And the ugly Joker doll.

What about DCD Joker and Superman? Think they'll look good together or will the styles just be too obviously inferior to Batman? I think Robin will do cause she's so small and a glorified accessory really...but I don't know.

Eagerly awaiting your THOROUGH review Sallah!!!

And please give us a static shot of Mezco Batman next to the full DCD DKR line-up, if possible...thanks!!

are you guys getting shipping notices from Mezco site, or are they just arriving? I order from mezco, and have not see any confirmation that my order has shipped.

are you guys getting shipping notices from Mezco site, or are they just arriving? I order from mezco, and have not see any confirmation that my order has shipped.

I ordered the Mezco exclusive and mine still shows as "pre-order processing", so it might be a while yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered the Mezco exclusive and mine still shows as "pre-order processing", so it might be a while yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for checking, yeah so maybe they shipping in batches then.

I got notices from Mezco the last 2 weeks. I wasn't too thrilled that they taped the invoice with the contents, cost and my email address on the outside of the box though. :slap

I got notices from Mezco the last 2 weeks. I wasn't too thrilled that they taped the invoice with the contents, cost and my email address on the outside of the box though. :slap

Same here... That is a bad move. :(

Sallah

This could be the figure of the year for me. It looks amazing, report say that it feels amazing and ... its batman!
Wish I was not living in europe right now, I will have to wait a couple of weeks before I can hold this figure in my hands.

Oh well, at least I was able to find a retailer in my country that was able to secure a mezco exklusive version for me!

Back