Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy wall of text, Batman. Let's just say we're not going to agree and leave it at that - although as a closing point, you honestly think the weird orange Ken doll head from the Mafex figure looks closer to Cavill than this? :lol

One12-DC-BVS-Superman-2.jpg

...I can definitely see Henry Cavill in that pic. The face sculpt is not my problem with that figure, but the pattern on the fabric and how it hides any muscle definition, and that's a problem which shares with Batman and most full suit wearing characters.

BTW, I have the MAFEX Superman and he's not the orange Ken doll thing that the promo pics made him out to look like, it's a great looking and very detailed figure with a nice likeness, and he's most definitely not made out of glass :p

Ended up cancelling Armored Batman and Classic Cap orders that I placed through Mezco's website. The long delays, paired with the fact that I thought they were actually going to be "exclusive" made me second guess the purchase. I wouldn't be surprised if we see these heavily discounted down the road from other online retailers.

I'm looking forward to armored Bats. I was going to pre-order the MAFEX Medicom version. But hearing some reports of breakage of the BVS Bats fig I'm happy to wait for Mezco's version.

:)

For those that cancelled their delayed orders, did you get a full refund along with the NRD?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ended up cancelling Armored Batman and Classic Cap orders that I placed through Mezco's website. The long delays, paired with the fact that I thought they were actually going to be "exclusive" made me second guess the purchase. I wouldn't be surprised if we see these heavily discounted down the road from other online retailers.

Yeah, I ordered both on day one thinking they would be tough to get but now it looks like they made thousands of them and the delay really does suck. If I knew for sure I’d get a full refund (since both were paid in total at time of order) I’d cancel and get them on ebay for ½ the cost.

I wouldn't order anything directly through Mezco. I ordered both Classic Cap and Armored Batman for $220 + $32.88 combined shipping, which was fairly steep. When they were delayed I e-mailed Mezco and told them that I wanted to cancel due to the delay. I received an e-mail stating that the order had been cancelled and that I would receive my refund in 2-3 weeks. The refund actually ended up going through in a few days. I noticed that the refund was for $220, which didn't include shipping.

I called Mezco customer support today to get the shipping that I paid refunded to me. Spoke with a complete ****. He told me that the order should never have been able to be cancelled because of the NRD policy. I said that, clearly it had been refunded, and that I would like the shipping refunded as well. He refused, stating that if he did refund the shipping, he would have to charge me the NRD for each figure. I told him that there was no way he could charge my card, now that it had been refunded and he responded with "Sure we can". I told him that they couldn't charge me for shipping on something they never shipped and he told me that they absolutely could, because of the NRD policy, and that I would have to take it up with my credit card company. Which I am sure as **** doing.

Seriously, what the **** Mezco?

Last edited:
Back