Mezco new 15" Chucky Doll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Test of posting pics from my phone..
IMG_20130927_113056795_zps93fffda7.jpg

how is the quality compared to the SS?

how is the quality compared to the SS?
This ↓ :wink1: P's views anyway. He may not have the SS :dunno
I can't post pics at the moment, but Chucky is here. He is awesome. The clothing is quality and weathered really well. The hair, paint, eyes, knife...all perfect. I'm gonna buy another one right now to keep in the box. I'll display both of them. Definitely a winner and worth every dollar.

I don't have the SS version, but it can't get much better than this IMO. Here you have a reference for size comparison.

IMG_20130927_132804697_zps375d8530.jpg

Looks really good. Came out fantastic. Only thing I don't like is the knife he comes with. Looks kind of cheesy. May just be the photos. Overall love it and will have to pick him up. :clap

hes cool I just wish he was bigger. What i'd give for the the childs play 2 version of chucky that's in scale. AH well. Sideshow said they'd do it but lost the license. Hopefully mezco does alot of chucky stuff.

Looks quality and i'm sure with the attention it's receiving our chances at more merchandise is only looking more likey! Congratulations everyone who is pleased with their purchase :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I wonder if anyone owns the rights to the Good Guy doll or something.
Or to the first movie... does anyone know?

I want to know why we can't get another 1:1 of Chucky? This is just a joke. I'm happy to be getting this but i want a big one. ;)

Back