Mezco Indiana Jones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, that thing's loaded. Not sure I like Indy enough to go in on secondary characters but it's definitely tempting

God damn does everything included make this such an awesome package. 4 sculpts showing the full range of his melted face. The Ark being included + a ghost. Wish we could get even a fraction of this stuff in 1/6.

This plus their Raider Indy is super tempting but I really don't want to get into 1/12 scale figures. Another line to worry about. :lol

fdtwH3P.jpg
4uwd6sl.jpg

LxDGPTY.jpg
NtOdXCX.jpg

bzrfrbK.jpg
lJ0g5hf.jpg

You can recreate Wor-Gar's avatar.

Obviously I need to order this.... where? how? What's the price?

This isn't exclusive, so available everywhere. I'd probably recommend Entertainment Earth too. Mezco forced NRDs on their retailers a couple years ago, except I guess EE doesn't do them for anything? So it's real easy to PO there.

How in the world did Mezco forget this classic accessory

Also …Mezco is notorious for using smiling face sculpts …How can they forget Toht’s trademark smile

Last edited:
This figure looks great. I wonder if they are just sticking with Raiders or if they plan on doing any other films... and honestly if we'll get any other characters. If it's just Raiders maybe Marion and Belloq?

This figure looks great. I wonder if they are just sticking with Raiders or if they plan on doing any other films... and honestly if we'll get any other characters. If it's just Raiders maybe Marion and Belloq?
Or the infamous swordsman from the classic scene that Ford filmed while actually being sick with dysentery

Or the infamous swordsman from the classic scene that Ford filmed while actually being sick with dysentery

Hasbro didn't touch him this time round, even though he was released in several scales back in 2008. Honestly we are lucky to be getting any figure with a stereotype or stigma these days

Hasbro didn't touch him this time round, even though he was released in several scales back in 2008. Honestly we are lucky to be getting any figure with a stereotype or stigma these days
Surprised me they did Sallah in 6" but the mini-scandal (white man playing Arab) over his inclusion in DoD didn't hit until the movie actually showed up, so probably too late for Hasbro to realize/react.

No way Disney will allow any of the baddies beyond Toht in the Mezco (or any other) line. A Mola Ram from Mezco would have been a grail fig (pardon the analogy) but he and Cairo swordsman are both a no-go from now on. Have to grab the 2008/2011 Hasbro figs to have a complete Indy collection with all classic villains.

I'm really hoping a unlicensed company like Present Toys or Mars Toys does a Mola in 1/6.

Can't believe Indy isn't out till next June (Was what BBTS said anyway.). Toht looks good, but, why is it that every other figure in the majority of Indy lines looks good, but, they can't seem to get the main character right!? SHF do seem to have done well with their Indy, but, will they do anyone else!?

Oh well, at least I may finally have an Indy (SHF) in my hands that I'm happy with right out of the box..... (Famous last words!?)

Back