Mezco: Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to see a pantless Walt from the pilot and a post bombing Gus Fring with half his face missing.

I think Mezco have shot themselves in the foot with this no articulation decision, can't see them selling that well.

I would like to see a pantless Walt from the pilot and a post bombing Gus Fring with half his face missing.

I think Mezco have shot themselves in the foot with this no articulation decision, can't see them selling that well.

I want a pantless Walt action figure! That's a pretty awesome suggestion on your part. Kudos. :D

Saul would of been an instant buy, if this line wasn't so damn ugly.

Mezco did make a naked Peter Griffin, so I imagine they wouldn't be bashful about making a pantsless Walter White, so long as Cranston and AMC okay it.

Anyone interested in some Crystal Blue Persuasion - Bagged up bags for their 7 inch Walts?

I may start a for sale thread if there's some interest

No bins though unless i find some that small
ce8e.jpg

fkpp.jpg

5mgx.jpg

Which do you prefer one character or more. I think Neca could do it. Predator is different than breaking bad. All they need to do is make variants and side characters.

I wish they would make more variants, but not repaints.

But face it guys, Heisenberg and the chem suit Walts are all we're getting from Mez. I'm a bit surprised that the non articulation is such an issue for some. Would shoulder and neck joints really make much of a difference?

Any Walt Variant from this point on would be a glorified repaint anyway. We could get Mustache Heisenberg and blue chem suit, but that would just be a new head on the same body. Come to think of it, yeah, a neck joint would have been great because then they could have given him an alternate mustache head to begin with!

But I agree, if Jesse or a new sculpt of Walt happens now, I'll be very surprised. Right NOW is the time to strike with the series ending. The fact we didn't get a line up of figures like Heroes did from the get go is a good sign this is all we are getting.

I think a 4 figure line of up Walt, Jesse, Gus, and Mike could have been a great wave had they gone that route. Maybe Saul as a fifth or Hank as a sixth. or maybe had that been a second wave with Walt and Jesse variants. After that though, the line would have dried up on saleable characters IMO. Hectors and Skylars wouldn't have sold well at all.

They were obviously trying to put these out with as little cost as possible. Hell, there was only 1 shared glasses/sunglasses sculpt and it wasn't spot on for either, not to mention the piss poor card packaging. A second head wasn't part of the el-cheapo plan. But yeah, a full line up of articulated figs would've been nice.

Back