Mezco: Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would assume at some point you will see a Saul and Jesse figure. I don't see much else happening though.

I bet if we get any other figures at all we'll probably just get a Jesse and that's it. Maybe a couple versions like with Walt (one regular attire and one hazmat suit). I don't see Mezco expanding this line very much.

Must haves for me (in order)

Jess Hazmat
Jess Street Clothes
Gus (w/alternate head)
Saul
Mike
Tio Salamanca

(hopeful on the first 3; any others probably when pigs fly)

Mike before Saul and I think you'd have a decent line up there. Jesse is the obvious choice to follow up Walt. They'll do the street clothes first with maybe the hazmat as an exclusive like Walt.

Mike before Saul and I think you'd have a decent line up there. Jesse is the obvious choice to follow up Walt. They'll do the street clothes first with maybe the hazmat as an exclusive like Walt.
That would be a good lineup but I doubt we see many of those personally. Jesse seems like a logical move if they're going to move forward with the line (I'm honestly surprised they didn't make him right off the bat to go with Walt). The rest of the characters just don't seem very likely. I thikn if another company had gotten the license maybe. Plus honestly Mezco didn't impress me that much with their Walt figure to make me buy a bunch of figures. It was okay but definitely overpriced for what it is.

I think the fact the Walts are just plastic statues will hurt sales. He won't sale well and Mezco isn't going to be interested in making any more figures because of that. Had they given him SOME articulation and hadn't lost so much of the amazing sculpt in the manufacturing process, they'd have sold like crazy.

The only thing that could make these sought after is if someone throws a big enough fit about a meth dealer figure being sold at TRU like the Django figures.

It's a shame that Mezco didn't go all out on the action figure and produce something that can rival, say NECA's recent predator/alien release. The Walt bobblehead was done so well that I had high hope for the action figure... opportunity wasted.

If only they would make Arrested Development figures of Tobias Funke and Breaking Bad's Saul Goodman, I could finally make those Mr. Show With Bob and David customs I always wanted.

NYCC exclusive Walter White - https://www.mezcotoyz.com/deluxe-breaking-bad-walter-white-in-green-hazmat-suit-mtv-1st-dibs
(order now before he sells out)

Customized Heisenberg -
Heis06.JPG

Heis08.JPG

Heis11.JPG

More pics here -
https://ehub31.webhostinghub.com/~chrism21/Breaking Bad.html

Nice job, Chris. The least Mez could have done was articulated the head and gun arm.

Surprised the NYCC exclusive is still in stock. I know it's the less desirable color scheme, but a LE of 500 pieces is pretty low.

Well it costs $50 after shipping so I can see the hesitation most people would have.

Well it costs $50 after shipping so I can see the hesitation most people would have.

True. Not to mention, that while it may be limited to 500 sets, the green suited figures, unlike the yellow, will be offered at mass release. So, essentially, you're paying $35 dollars for a barrel, beakers, and a window box.

Damn, I think I talked myself out of it.

True. Not to mention, that while it may be limited to 500 sets, the green suited figures, unlike the yellow, will be offered at mass release. So, essentially, you're paying $35 dollars for a barrel, beakers, and a window box.

Damn, I think I talked myself out of it.

Not true. Per Mezco, the yellow version was the SDCC exclusive only.

I got the yellow suit exclusive and it was also about $50 after shipping.

The should have just done a lab clean-up version, the orange suits with black gloves, but nooooo, NYCC always get the shaft. I happen to be a bitter East Coaster, so I may be biased, but I hate all of our exclusives.

So dissapointed with Mezco on these a plastic statue of Heisenberg that does not stand up. If they were going to save money by having no articulation you would have thought they would be sure that they could stand first.

Or Mez at least provide a small plastic stand, do these even have holes in there feet. Lets hope Mez like Mcfarlane listen to the complaints and do something about it in the future. If Mcfarlane can up the articulation and paint quality on there figures then lets hope Mez do also.

Last edited:
What I don't get is if this is a NYCC 1/500 exclusive why are they selling it before the actual con to people who probably aren't going to it? Seems to defeat the entire purpose of making it a con exclusive. I get selling left over stock after the show but not this. And how many of the 500 are they offering online?
Unless these are individually numbered I might find it hard to believe its only 500.

Back