Mezco: Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BCXhFUJCIAAVipO.jpg:large

Corrose :lecture:lecture

The paint on the picture posted seems different than an earlier picture. It looks like Walt is wearing black pants and a black jacket whereas before the pants looked like a more brown tone. Kind of liked the brown more personally.

New Walter White in HazMat suit ... and fly swater:lol

waltercomplete.jpg

waltera_copy.jpg

walterb.jpg

Mezco presents Breaking Bad Walter White Hazmat Suit Edition, this much anticipated figure features Walter in his trademark bright yellow suit.
He comes complete with a fifty-five gallon chemical drum and a trio of lab bottles.
Paying tribute to the famous Breaking Bad episode FLY, this edition contains a scale replica of Walter’s makeshift flyswatter.
The whole set is discreetly packaged in a collector-friendly package with a Los Pollos Hermanos slipcover you can’t get anywhere else.

As a special bonus for MTV Geek readers who order before June 5th, 2013, a free surprise item will be packed with this order.

Limited to 1500 pieces.

The glasses look bad. I'm somehow reminded of Elvis style sunglasses when I look at them. I have nothing bad to say about the rest of the figure, however. It looks pretty cool.

waltercomplete.jpg

waltera_copy.jpg

walterb.jpg

Mezco presents Breaking Bad Walter White Hazmat Suit Edition, this much anticipated figure features Walter in his trademark bright yellow suit.
He comes complete with a fifty-five gallon chemical drum and a trio of lab bottles.
Paying tribute to the famous Breaking Bad episode FLY, this edition contains a scale replica of Walter’s makeshift flyswatter.
The whole set is discreetly packaged in a collector-friendly package with a Los Pollos Hermanos slipcover you can’t get anywhere else.

As a special bonus for MTV Geek readers who order before June 5th, 2013, a free surprise item will be packed with this order.

Limited to 1500 pieces.

Thanks for that heads up! Be sure to go to the MTV geek Website for the special link for the freebie offer though! Almost ordered it before going through that link :horror

The hazmat suit version isn't just an SDCC exclusive, right? If I understand this correctly, the only exclusive part is the special packaging and that a standard carded hazmat version will be released to the general public?

I believe the flyswatter is also part of the SDCC exclusive (and whatever the MTV Geek accessory is if you order by tomorrow!). Plus it comes out first.

Must have for me... Sweet. I'm gonna display him along with the bubble head version.

But the best looking Walt I've seen so far is a custom in FAMCON last month
941644_386730234772810_589784806_n.jpg

Sorry about the reflection, see the whole album here

Last edited:
Wish a high end 1/6 company got the licence and milked the licence dry. I would be all over it.

As much as I love the show, if I do get these figures they won't be put front and centre of my collection.

waltera_copy_1.jpg

Glasses look ****ing horrible even with the scale. And where the hell is Jesse? Mezco are do afraid the line will fail that they don't even solicit him?

Glasses look ****ing horrible even with the scale. And where the hell is Jesse? Mezco are do afraid the line will fail that they don't even solicit him?

yeah they only will do Jesse as a plushie for now.

I think they want to see how well the Plushies do? Kind of weird not to have them out as a pait

Why does Mezco no longer ship exclusives to England? I am trying to order this figure but i can't even register because i live in the UK.

Mezco f'n sucks i sell there product in my shop but some thing i want for myself i can not get.

Just tried to register there for the hazmat Walt and it won't let me either. Way to narrow your market there you knobs.

Back