Mezco: Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Trevor made 3 Walters and gave them to Vince Gilligan. So.I'm thinking when Mezco went to aquire the license, Vince was most likely involved and recommend Trev because of how awesome the Sculpts he had already done.

Just a guess

More power to 'em. I question if they could find a better Cranston sculpt. It definitely looks a lot like the Trevor one.

Uhm... ahem... here we go... looks great. Though I hope they are going to add in more articulation eventually.

OXkInrp.jpg

More here:
https://idlehands1.blogspot.com/2013/01/toy-fair-2013-mezcos-breaking-bad.html

While scrolling down, I thought you actually posted a 1/6 custom using Trevor's sculpt. :lol

Here it actually looks like they simply used his 1:6 sculpt and shrunk it down (which would make sense, since his sculpt is amazing):
Mezco+Breaking+Bad+Walt+in+Hazmat+Suit+6+inch+action+figure+1.jpg

It'd be a shame if the relationship between Trevor and Mezco reduces my chance of finally getting a proper Trevolver Jesse to go with my 1:6 Walt (and I'm guessing it - amongst other things - most certainly does) but I'm thrilled with this news nonetheless.

Trev's love for this property is apparent. Couldn't have found a better sculptor for the job. :duff

I question if they could find a better Cranston sculpt.

:exactly:

I saw both prototypes of the figures at the Toy Fair. The Heisenberg Walt figure looks great it wasn't on general show due to the fact it had to be assembled, and the distributors were concerned it would fall apart.I can not wait to sell these i love Breaking Bad and Mezco put out quality figures. I just hope they don't include much articulation these should not look like toys.
20130124_134520.jpg

A dream license realized!!! Way to go, Mezco!

I never really liked Mezco because I always thought their sculpts looked cartoony but Walt certainly doesn't. Fantastic!

I absolutely love BB but it sucks this show is now getting all this great merch during the very end of its run.

I kid of wish it could have been like sons or walking dead and had tons of pointless gear after the first season. I would have bought it all haha. Trev's sculpts look amazing like always.

Its hard to do licensed figures from TV shows. The characters usually change so much, whether it be outfits, accessories, or even what characters are around/alive. Walking Dead figures are basically always out of date with what is going on with the show. Doing figures after the fact gives you hindsight on what would make the best figure, but you also lose the demand that the show currently running would bring in. Its a catch 22.

I'm still interested in these but are they only giving us Walt or is that just the only figure they're showing off at the moment? I'll get both the Heisenberg version and the hazmat suit version, but I was hoping to get a Jesse too at the least. Possibly a Mike and Gus too. I don't really care about owning a bobble head or plush figures though.

Last edited:
Trev's work on these were awesome just wait till you see pics from Toy Fair of the paintwork ;) on the chemsuit and Heisenberg version.

Back