MEZCO 2009 Jason 12inch …… in hand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know when the Mezco 12" Freddy comes out?
I have all the Sideshow Freddy's and would like the new 12" to show how awesome the SS's really are lol.

Does anyone know when the Mezco 12" Freddy comes out?
I have all the Sideshow Freddy's and would like the new 12" to show how awesome the SS's really are lol.

There's a thread with in-hand pics but it was locked due to a bunch of idiotic newbs screaming that Mezco's 12" figures are better than Sideshow's...

GOD! what a terrible sculpt !!
MEZCO what have you done to Freddy ?!!!

toysworldshop-img600x450-1255020205____4208-5.jpg

toysworldshop-img600x450-1255020237____4210-5.jpg

toysworldshop-img600x450-1255020268____4211-5.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I was gonna ask there but it was lock, so I was just wondering if anyone knew when it was coming out lol.

And to say Mezco's is better that Sideshow is just retarded, Sideshow's 12" figures are the best to date easily.

Thats so freaking rad, it sucks because as big of a Jason fan as I am when he was released I couldnt afford him and never was able to pick one up. Maybe one of these days I'll snag one from ebay or something. Again hopefully SS does another version in a PF format. I wont miss that one :monkey2

Not from this angle it doesn't ...............

IMG_3590.jpg

Wait a few years... :p

Thats so freaking rad, it sucks because as big of a Jason fan as I am when he was released I couldnt afford him and never was able to pick one up. Maybe one of these days I'll snag one from ebay or something. Again hopefully SS does another version in a PF format. I wont miss that one :monkey2

Could'a sworn that there was mention at SDCC that there was one coming but the proto had to be scrapped (and was auctioned off), but that it was still in the works.

Wait a few years... :p

Could'a sworn that there was mention at SDCC that there was one coming but the proto had to be scrapped (and was auctioned off), but that it was still in the works.

Yeah I seen that proto that got scrapped, I sure hope they do another one. As I said I'll make sure I get one this time around.

Back