MEZCO 12" Jason...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bummer about it being sculpted... I thought these figures would be like other 1/6 with sculpted bodies, but fabric clothing.

I don't see why they went after the 12" license since Sideshow already put out a kick ass line of figures.

If they do a Roy, might be good for custom fodder though.

I don't see why they went after the 12" license since Sideshow already put out a kick ass line of figures.

magman3 said:
The guys over at the McFarlane boards were praising this figure up and down last night, totally trying to dog on the SS figures.

you guys should talk more ;)

it's a different strokes thing :)

DifferentStrokes.jpg

If they do a Roy, might be good for custom fodder though.

Thats all I am hoping for from MEZCO. If the can do a kick ass Roy and a Jason 8, that could complete the line Sideshow so cruelly dropped:banghead

F U SIDESHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The guys over at the McFarlane boards were praising this figure up and down last night...

They would. The thing looks like crap. It's like Mezco couldn't decide if they wanted to put out a rotocasted piece of McFarlane-esque crap or if they wanted to have a 1/6 scale fully articulated representation of an iconic horror character. They decided to settle somewhere in the middle.

This thing would be nice custom fodder in the $15-$20 range. For $40 (or $32.99 at BBTS) they can suck it. :moon

Anyone else seeing the links labelled exclusive Jason that actually lead to Quicksilver?

Pretty camp looking Jason if I'm wrong...

Sidehow was better.Why arnt they showing the face sculpt underneath ?

Back