Mezco 1/12 Judge Dredd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hear ya gaspar but if the dredd fig is as solid inhand as the bats is then... yeah gonna be hard to resist bike silly as the price is. hopeful they will have solo bike for sale but doubt it. def on the milking tip apparently.

Yeah, the figure looks badass and the price is right.

But the bike, god damn what are they thinking? That pricing is completely out of their "affordable" scope.

What I meant by quality was more directed towards the reveals of the last SDCC, that weren't up to standard with Dredd and Bats.

why pack it with dredd driving up cost? most have had the solo dredds reg or px ver on PO now for months. just bizarre. bet if threeA do the bike it will be cheaper and more in line with the classic look.

agreed on the other figs they showed, just goin for generic vers is a fail. def should have kept them specific to a style such as the miller bats. all star supes maybe etc

All-Star Supes!!! God bless you m9 :lol :duff That would be perfect for the ONE:12 approach.

Yeah, as much as I don't like 3A lately, they would surely make it more in line with the 1/12 market.

But who knows, maybe the Mezco Bike isn't just a chunk of plastic and has a ton of **** and electronics that ramps up the price.

i think the px ver includes dredd but there will a retail ver with bike alone? if so will def be cheaper thankfully.

Keep an eye on DCBService.com for the preorder next month or so. They should offer it for a nice 20% discount and have really cheap flat shipping rates.

mezco confirmed there will be solo bikes sold in diff colorways. so gots to be a dark navy ver and one b/w maybe? will be interesting to see the price for bike alone.

I am going to wait for the navy blue bike and skip the PX version.

But I believe its a fair price when purchasing from BBTS for $230.

$210 would be spot on...

I am going to wait until I see reviews of the figure before I start ordering any bikes. If the figure is amazing it may warrant putting down cash for the bike. Any news on when the figure is being released?

I am going to wait until I see reviews of the figure before I start ordering any bikes. If the figure is amazing it may warrant putting down cash for the bike. Any news on when the figure is being released?

estimate is late this month i think. so end of sept early oct hopefully.

Always hated the design of the Dredd bike. It fits the comic style but... don't need it haha

I think 3A beat them in this matchup, though the Mezco may be a better figure in terms of articulation.

11800585_446768728858053_8135300363690719049_n.jpg

Last edited:
BBTS should be getting Mezco Dredd in next week. (Though I guess if anyone else had him on Pre-order, you'd know too.) :lol

ha! yup im in same boat, will end up with all the dredds im sure.only my threeA will have bike i think. love that way more than mez ver. hoping threeA offers a set with bike when dredd solo goes up for PO. still suppose to be this year, the PO. and shipping in 2018.:rotfl

so the reg mez is black suit, the px is the disco blue. sup with dark navy mez?

so the reg mez is black suit, the px is the disco blue. sup with dark navy mez?

I wondered the same thing - it looks like the 'Disco Dredd' is on the bike in the promo pics... And I'm a little annoyed we don't really even know anything about the Dredd/Bike combo. Does it have a light feature? How many accessories and parts are there going to be? I mean, to justify that price tag.

I wish I knew more about the reliability of 3A - I'd hate to start collecting the line only to have them drop it halfway through...

I wondered the same thing - it looks like the 'Disco Dredd' is on the bike in the promo pics... And I'm a little annoyed we don't really even know anything about the Dredd/Bike combo. Does it have a light feature? How many accessories and parts are there going to be? I mean, to justify that price tag.

I wish I knew more about the reliability of 3A - I'd hate to start collecting the line only to have them drop it halfway through...

agree on mez bike, what exactly makes that so pricey? diecast? sound fx? what?

i know the team workin on these at threeA are very passionate and enthusiastic bout it, love doin it and try hard to respect the source material. they for sure will go as long as the line sells thats no question. you also gonna get alot more than just dredd related characters via them like ABC warriors(mongrol is out in 1/12 and 1/6 and a 1/12 hammerstein is in works) and obscure but cult hit 2000ad characters like robo hunter. im sure they will do a rouge trooper and in terms of dredd they are workin the rest of the dark judges death out soon by them, we have seen judge fear i think. so if your a 2000ad fan threeA is the line that will go deep rather than what appears and is noted so far as just dredd via mezco. so threeA collect will cover more and be a great 2000ad collect on display in all.

so via threea in 1/12 so far we have-
dredd, bike, death, judge fish, gronk, mongrol, judge fear and robo hunter.(in the works hammerstein and the rest of dark judges, im sure they are more in works like rogue also)

mezco-
dredd and bike versions and thats it. have not seen it mentioned anywhere they are doin other 2000ad characters? anyone know?

so threeA are def the line if you want more than just dredd IMO etc. that being said i will still def get mezco dredd but at end of day i think the threeA collect on display will eclipse the lone dredd via mez even if it doesnt go that much further it already has more than mez.

Back