Media Metal Gear Survive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I lied, I daisuki animes, this is my favorite

latest

we need to fix your anime taste, holy crap, here's my personal picks

623.jpg

excuse u u r eh pleb, stfu pleb gtfo pleb ur taste es shi te pleb

So, Kojima said that he had nothing to do with the game and that zombies have no place in MGS or something.

But weird **** does.

C'mon. Yeah it's probably Konami just trying to recover from the money spent on the FE, and yeah it's not trying to be an MG game, it's just using the name for traction, which isn't any less bad.

But that doesn't not make it a generic survival game with recycled assets, and for $40 bucks no less, and we were bagging on Ground Zeroes for that :lol this is no different.

Had this been another mode in MGO or looked as fun and unique as MGR I would be interested, but c'mon guys, you're just giving it the benefit of the doubt in spite of the Brojima hive-mind, and I get it, I tried to myself, but I can't.

I'm under no illusions that this isn't a cash in. It has all the uninspired layout that the main game had, minus the 1 ply toilet paper story. I honestly can't say I hate what I saw. It's not MG, but it isn't trying to be. From the comments I've read, I'm actually stunned how half or sometimes more are actually agreeing with that sentiment. Lots and lots of inflated ego comments in regards to Brojima as well.

Maybe Sol is right. Game of the Decade, hell maybe the century! :cool: :devil

Regardless of how the game is received, I hope it sells well. So maybe we can move out of this Kojima is God black hole. There's plenty of Deek Strangling comments as well saying you know, that's game of the millenium and finally he gets to work with Reedus Fetus! #****konami #iwantkojimato****me

So you want for this obvious as **** cash grab to be successful just to spite kojifans?
Don't be this terrible guy, man! Please... :monkey2

I'm being honest that it doesn't look as bad as I expected. But yes, I partly want it to be successful just to see them have to bend over a barrel and take it. If it's ****, it's ****. But if it does turn out really bad, I just hope it gets worse :lol

It isn't like the series had any credibility left anyway.

And I wouldn't worry about me, I fully see this turning a profit despite all these hornet ****ing "fans" with their Kojima Phantom Peen Zombies > Survive Zombies level idiocy.

They prefer bringing men back in speedos and more man on man crotch grabs :lecture

I won't get the game (unless it's damn good) but I can say that it surely doesn't deserve the hash tag hate campaign since it looks like it's the same game as MGSV, except with zombies. Resident Evil fans have seen worse, much worse, but they just brush it off and ignore it.

It isn't like the series stayed series for very long. We went from just having a Psychic, to Vampires running on water and old men who can pop their eye balls out and are photosynthetic, controlling hornets guy, Russian lightning God etc etc. But yeah, zombies have no place in this series...

But yeah, zombies have no place in this series...
It's not even about zombies. It's about the fact that this is a "let's just release a seperate full-price product with toilet paper thin story and make it a zombie stealth/horde one because that's what people like these days" kind of thing.

They only said that it "will instead retail somewhere in the vicinity of Ground Zeroes".
Doesn't mean squat right now.

Back