Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
THATS IT IM REPORTING EVERYONE!!!!! YOU HEAR ME!?!?!?!?!?!

probably OMW to do something great, again.

peace-offerings-yall.jpg

Omg stop it, I think I'm gonna puke from laughing too violently :rotfl.

Wait till your mothers come home, YOURE ALL DEAD! Your ear lobes will NEVER be the same.

probably OMW to do something great, again.

My mom would whip my *** if she only knew how crazy my life is :lol.

You can always have the most fun in this section, at least it doesn't get retarded like the DC section :lol

That's why I stick primarily to the VG section. The craziness in here is just too entertaining. Way too much srsness in the other places.

And the battery on my phone is now down to 4% :lol. Later peeps.........

That's why I stick primarily to the VG section. The craziness in here is just too entertaining. Way too much srsness in the other places.

It is entertaining, and more condense. The Marvel and DC sections are not only too serious, but typically overcrowded and annoying because of it. Most of the n00b fanboys hang out there as well and have no idea what sarcasm is. I also stay away from Anime threads now. Every forum I go to where Anime is only a thread, no one has seen, heard, or care of anything I've seen or mention. "Just saw *insert random obscure anime* and it was awesome!" *I mention hugely popular anime in Japan but obscure Stateside or anime that's been around forever regardless*...*No response*. **** it.

i know, cause we need to be serious in a room full of dudes who like to see other dudes in spandex wrestling with other dudes. "F" superheroes, soooooooooo geeky.

Why are we all spamming the MGS custom thread anyway? :lol

We should be spamming the HCG one damn it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back