Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My condolences.
I'm loving it
giphy.gif

hahaha

I actually received it as a gift and never even opened it. Sadly no interest in it.

Go on Gamefaqs or the MGS reddit and they still eat that garbage up. Many have the notion it's up there with the first trilogy.

Pfft! Both Sony and Microsoft have given it away for free in the last year, doesn’t say much for it’s value.

Pfft! Both Sony and Microsoft have given it away for free in the last year, doesn’t say much for it’s value.

do retail versions still come with box, box art, manual (colored) and disc? last i checked on PS3 they starting to give you a box, cover & disc and a B&W paper telling you where to download the manuals. i think later they decided to tell you where to download the game instead of giving you a disc.

i am 100% ****ing convinced that there is no way to get the shemagh on venom snake properly. ive been down the road of frustration for 45 mins trying every combination to make it look right.

No, it's not the type of material that would absorb water or stretches very well. It also has wires on both long edges. I ended up figuring out a way to get it on last night satisfactorily so I think I'm all set.

No, it's not the type of material that would absorb water or stretches very well. It also has wires on both long edges. I ended up figuring out a way to get it on last night satisfactorily so I think I'm all set.

Please posts pictures later!!

Back