Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive said before that I would be interested in meryl...but really if it were more like the MGS4 meryl as the anime style look just doesn't translate well imo.

but that's just me.

if I were to get an MGS1 Snake made with the same quality as jack has done with LIMToys, I would defiantly be on board.

902d1aae5cee58956605c28a273e07bf.jpg

Tiny update

Yo are you making a Sneaking suit Venom? If that's the case I'll just hold out for him I only want one Venom in my collection.

Finally finished my tiger stripe version of naked snake. I'm pretty satisfied with it at this point and think I'm done. I just have to change out the name plate on the stand after I get one made.
e5d7b8b5055e4e47ec6799338be0b3f0.jpg

Just to let you ninjas know (cause you guys were saying there wasnt any) there are a slew of mk23s on ebay right now, black and iron colored if someone needs one. Youre welcome.

Just to let you ninjas know (cause you guys were saying there wasnt any) there are a slew of mk23s on ebay right now, black and iron colored if someone needs one. Youre welcome.

Thanks for the heads up bro, I've been looking for some for a while. Def gonna grab one of each.

You can check the update one page 379 (we are now on 380) :slap

The shoe is definitely from sneaking suit Venom Snake, it's the Puma boots not the MGS2 boots.
latest

Back