Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
30648675aa1fe10f69d20940308b74b0.jpg

:lol

Hot Toys should get on that. :wink1:

Jack, do you think you would ever produce a Snake headsculpt that would enable us to place a cigar into the side of his mouth? Also, is it safe to keep Big Boss posed with his arm fully bent in the leather jacket? Sun is never personally an issue and I’ve not noticed any other pleather material on my figures withering away yet, but added stress likely does something?

:lol

Hot Toys should get on that. :wink1:

Jack, do you think you would ever produce a Snake headsculpt that would enable us to place a cigar into the side of his mouth? Also, is it safe to keep Big Boss posed with his arm fully bent in the leather jacket? Sun is never personally an issue and I’ve not noticed any other pleather material on my figures withering away yet, but added stress likely does something?

Fully bent the arm for a long time would remain some crease on the jacket,but that’s not a big deal I think.It would be strange if you remove the cigar from the mouth of the sculpt so I don’t have this plan yet.

I’ve seen some figures that pull it off. The cigar narrows out to fit snug enough and not compromise the overall sculpt.

Frank Jaeger

Hello!

I'm Attila from Hungary!

Unfortunately, my English is not very good, so I turn to Google Dictionary and apologize for grammatical errors.

I would like to ask who made the "Big Boss" figure and how much it was and how much time it was when it arrived.

I would like to request your availability!

Yours sincerely, Attila

Frank Jaeger

Hello!

I'm Attila from Hungary!

Unfortunately, my English is not very good, so I turn to Google Dictionary and apologize for grammatical errors.

I would like to ask who made the "Big Boss" figure and how much it was and how much time it was when it arrived.

I would like to request your availability!

Yours sincerely, Attila

Hello Attila. The figure you're looking for was a custom project from a few years ago. As others here have said, Frank is unfortunately not on SSF anymore. Although, you may be able to acquire some of the pieces from the project. Amnur was the customizer who created the head-sculpt. I suggest you contact him to see if he can still provide you with a sculpt, as well as some information on how to acquire the jacket (if it's still possible). You can also try posting a Buying thread in the sales section, or even asking around here to see if anyone is willing to part with their completed figure (just as a heads up, don't as me, since I don't even own it).

Since English isn't your first language, I hope you can understand this. Best of wishes! :wave

Back