Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me either, unless there is a better combination of parts to warrant me to get rid of sexy sniper. If theres another version of venom or hopefully gz sneaking suit bb ill be more interested. But ill support jack to get to whatever keeps coming out mgs related anyhow. If he keeps the quality up im sure his next figure will sell out just like the one that has already released.

Yeah it just hasn't been working out for me so far. I only wanted the Tiger Stripe and didn't want to buy two so I skipped the first one and I have no interest in Quiet so I will be skipping this one as well. Obviously Jack's free to make what he wants but I am not really going to buy into it untill he makes something from 1-4.

You can grab the tiger stripe set and then pick up a loose head on eBay. I think you’ll need the tranquilizer gun too though. I almost went that route, but settled for just getting the deluxe Ismael instead. What I suggest might not be very effective, but it is an option.

I love MGSV, MGS2 and Guns of the Patriots. I am one of the very few that simply could not get into Snake Eater, so I have no real attatchment to that era. It’s definitely had its time in the spotlight though. I’d be interested to see what Jack does, concerning MGS2, but I’ve always been more fond of Old Snake myself.

I'm a much bigger fan of Solid myself. In any variant!

The best Snake figure imo is the Medicom MGS3 Snake. It has that vagley anime style that suits the designs perfectly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MGS2 definitely goes.
And a tiny update
3870801ff1967aa184f5e0189123a648.jpg

I have a tried to reach out to you in PM and via your LIM social media accounts if you are available

Saw the review,thank you man!Really cool and particular.
I ain’t often check my inbox these days because I am kinda busy.
We can contact more via PM.

Back